Freemax Vape Kits Recommended: Which Do You Like Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Today I choose three awesome vape kits: Freemax Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit, Maxus Solo 100W Kit, and Marvos 60W Kit. As for you, which one do you like best?

mUsuUWI.jpg

Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit consists of Maxus DTL Pod tank and Maxus Max Pro 168W Box Mod, which has a max output of 168W. It also adopts unprecedented FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh Coil technology (Parallel Mesh Structure & Tea Fiber Cotton Formula & Military Grade Mesh Structure), and here come seven MX series coils for various DTL vaping needs.

Maxus Solo 100W Kit comes with Fireluke Solo Tank and Maxus Solo 100W Box Mod, which utilizes FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh Coil technology with the use of mood lighting design. The Fireluke Solo Tank included in the kit also has a child-resistant top filling system.

Marvos 60W is Freemax’s first pod mod kit with Tri-Proof Technology, consisting of a Marvos DTL Pod and Marvos 60W Mod. It utilizes Freemax Patented MS Mesh Coil Technology, which is inspired by Freemax's world-known Fireluke product line.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
The 60w is really nice too and has a rubberized coating on it. Nice hand feel on that one.
Just got notified that I have one on the way lol hoping they included the new 100W one as well. Would love to see the whole line-up side by side. Bet with all the lights on it'd make some nice photos :) only one I would be missing if they did include the new 100W one that was just annoumced would be the dual battery mod.

Reactions: hittman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread