Friday can't come soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldnamenomore

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
I bought a 901 last night and should be getting it on Friday. I am really excited I can't wait to try it. I hope it lives up to the hype I am giving it lol. I've been a pack a day smoker for 13 years and I am only 25 so I have been smoking the majority of my life. I will be very excited to get off analogs, the smell the way I can't run anymore, I am juiced for this. I've been telling everybody about the e-cig lol.

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I bought a 901 last night and should be getting it on Friday. I am really excited I can't wait to try it. I hope it lives up to the hype I am giving it lol. I've been a pack a day smoker for 13 years and I am only 25 so I have been smoking the majority of my life. I will be very excited to get off analogs, the smell the way I can't run anymore, I am juiced for this. I've been telling everybody about the e-cig lol.

wow i am on the exact same boat!
dang you sounds just like me expect that i havent place my order yet lol
i am trying to find one that would replicate the same exact throat hit flavor, feeling of the real thing... i hope the 901 would do the trick for u

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
wow 2 pack a day???
dang i do about i carton every week and a half about
dang
anyway arent you worried about the throat hit? this is my main concern! i am desperately looking for one that would replicate the hit and still look like a cig... i have talked to others about an pilot or evo... still waiting on feedback before i pull the trigger

Lakota

Mar 13, 2009
wow i am on the exact same boat!
dang you sounds just like me expect that i havent place my order yet lol
i am trying to find one that would replicate the same exact throat hit flavor, feeling of the real thing... i hope the 901 would do the trick for u
I too bought to replicate flavor that I was used to from smoking. Today I tried Johnson Creek Hawaiian Kona Coffee flavor and was floored. I love it, and after a week off real cigs, it would be nice to get away from the tobacco taste that I thought I would have a hard time living without.

Oldnamenomore

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
yea, it wasn't really a pack a day till freshman year(13). Stupid childhood mistake has cost me tons of money, and my ability to play sports lol. I am really excited about getting rid of the smell, I don't think my best friend wants me holding his baby cause of it which I understand. Plus non smoking girls hate it as well and since I am a hot young bachelor this will help in that area to hahaha.

calligal

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
California
I too bought to replicate flavor that I was used to from smoking. Today I tried Johnson Creek Hawaiian Kona Coffee flavor and was floored. I love it, and after a week off real cigs, it would be nice to get away from the tobacco taste that I thought I would have a hard time living without.

Same here. I only started vaping on March 18th and had ensured one of my e-juices was tobacco. Today is my 6th day analog free and finally I am starting to tasted the flavors. The Melon is so excellent.
I was content with what I had but now that I can taste the Melon! It just gets better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread