From 60W Cleito vaping to Caliburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Yup. I got me a caliburn. I cannot belieive the flavour and warmth of vapour with the 1.2 ohm coils. I gave my Coolfire 4 TC100 away to a friend and both my cleito tanks.

12mg nic salts, 50pg/50vg and amazing.

My set up has gone from big to tiny and the salts are so satisfying compared to normal eliquid that I don't need to DL anymore.

Amazed at the performance from these tiny modern pod devices better than a nautilus mini by miles.

Last edited:

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I must say the only thing that surprises me in a slightly negative way is it's very hard to put down.

With the salts the buzz is instant and lasting but the performance is just constant and consistent.

With the Nautilus mini with 1.8ohm coils you sort of gave up after 10 to 15 puffs or so as it would get not as good or boring so I just stopped after that many puffs.

With the Cleito tanks and DL I had to stop after a while as so noisy and so much puffing / breathing effort I felt 'that's enough now.'

Sure I'll get used to being more disciplined

Last edited:

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
So do you have a backup (since you gave away your mod and tanks)? Might consider a Caliburn G (rave reviews)

No it's 9.30pm and today I have vaped about 1ml. 5 sessions of 10-15 puffs. I was only a light smoker. When I went to IQOS I had 3 - 5 a day.

But yeah this device could die, I'll likely get another of the same as back up tbh as I love the simplicity of it.

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Well I like this vape it's real good BUT THE PODS quality - hmmmm my bedroom has that 'liquid smell' to it again. Lie em on their side, lie em on their bottoms they do leak a little. My pockets too have the e liquid smell and also some of my sweater cuffs where i have t wipe if off my hands etc...

I hope they make a Mark II that has better built pods.

I was gonna get another as a backup in case this one malfunctions or I break it so if anyone has suggestions to a similar device but slightly better built POD quality I'm interested! No sub ohm though like the new Caliburn G though, I like about 1.2ohm

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread