From Lurking to Registered Member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe614

Apr 15, 2015
Hi All,

After a little while of lurking and looking on here for advice on battery/mod and tank combos and all that good stuff I've decided to join what looks like a wonderful and encouraging community!

I'm one of those people who decided to quit smoking, tried the e-cig, went back to analogs for the social nature of it, and then finally committed to the great world of vaping.

I've been using V4L products (their grip mod, dual mode Zeus Batteries, and Dial-A-Volts with their tanks and smileomizers) for the last year and with the recent increase in prices I've decided not to leave them but to diversify my little vaping collection.

So you can say I'm making the transition from 808's to 510's and while it has been a little tricky, I think I'll be able to save a few dollars in the long run and have a chance to get some new toys! We all know running to get your new box of vaping toys helps you relive your childhood ;).

I've bought a 10W iStick which looks to be real cool. I tried it out with a Vision ViVi Nova I had laying around. I wasn't too impressed with the taste etc..

I went ahead and ordered an Aspire Nautilus with a few replacement heads to accompany the iStick. After some research I found this to be a winning combo according to many people.

Anyway, that's it for me. I figured the best way to introduce myself would be to share my experience and my inventory of toys thus far and I hope to learn and be a solid contributor to E-C-F!!

I'm a menthol/minty juice type of guy. I'm around 11 to 18 MGs now. I'm open to any suggestions on great juice!!

Cheers!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

welcome.gif
Welcome!
welcome.gif

Joe614

Apr 15, 2015
Welcome to the forum, Joe! I have a feeling you'll be wanting to upgrade that 10W iStick pretty quickly. That's not much power.

Thanks Larry,

I suppose that is a possibility. It's within the same wattage and volt settings I've been working with for a year now.

I'm no where near some of these video reviewers that have epic collections of mods that look like weapons! LOL.

Hopefully it'll be a good start for me and then I'll be onto more advanced things!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm a menthol/minty juice type of guy. I'm around 11 to 18 MGs now. I'm open to any suggestions on great juice!!
Welcome to the forum! :thumbs:

I was a menthol smoker (Marlboro Lights), and continue to use some menthol e-liquid flavors. Taste is subjective, but my favorite menthols to date are NicQuid's Smooththol and Volt's Ice Menthol.

Joe614

Apr 15, 2015
Welcome to the forum! :thumbs:

I was a menthol smoker (Marlboro Lights), and continue to use some menthol e-liquid flavors. Taste is subjective, but my favorite menthols to date are

Sweet! I will give them a try. I know EC-blends (If I recall the name correctly) has a wonderful smelling plum flavor. I'm not a big plum fruit fan but my goodness does it smell incredible!

Last edited:

Joe614

Apr 15, 2015
Welcome to the forum Joe. I enjoy my iStick 50W with the Nautilus Mini.

Awesome!

As I make my transition to the 510 world, I imagine it will be a lot of trial and error. I do know the adjustable airflow is really a fantastic idea and will make the Nautilus really marketable . So hopefully I find what works for me and is an overall satisfying vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread