Fruit flavored vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
70/30 PG/VG is a decent place to start, good mix of vapor and throat hit, really only need to go higher-VG if you've got a PG allergy or are cloud-chasing IMO. I'll also add one more to the list of places to check, while they're overpriced (at least to me, I DIY my juices though) Nicquid has some very solid offerings in the fruits category. Strawberry Fuzz is just flat-out amazing if you happen to like strawberry and peach, I actually cloned the recipe one night so I'm no longer paying $20 for a 30ml bottle, but as a once-in-a-while thing that's really not that terrible I wouldn't think.

vicflo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2009
Virginia
whats best opinion lol.

You likely wont get a straight answer from most anyone because its almost as subjective as flavor.

PG = more flavor and throat hit
VG = More vapor, weaker sweeter flavor

Some people dont like the throat hit or are even allergic to PG. A few people even say the same for VG. Some prefer to not have huge clouds.... etc. Some vendors use additives to enhance throat hit in high VG mixes. Flavors affect all of the above.

use sample packs to find flavors you like. maybe start at 50/50 blend and decide which direction you would want to go.

Sewage

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Texas
Don't just go with one brand, you will never find that perfect God given scrumptious flavor you/she is looking for. Unless you know for sure you've looked absolutely everywhere which is highly unlikely. There is just to many liquids out there now a days! For as long as I've been vaping I finally found that perfect flavor and I will not go back to any others unless I plainly get tired of vaping it after months straight lol I got it from a place here in San Antonio which I know you can order from online! It's called Thanks For Vaping. Ecig-Tx dot com I think is the website. My favorite is called Sour Raspberry it tastes like a blue dum-dum with a hint of sour! Also I recommend trying Fruit Strips! It tastes like that zebra gum that used to be on the shelves when I was a kid. But again, the options are unlimited there is just to much out there! Which isn't always a bad thing either. Good luck! Glad you converted your wifey!

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
I've been liking ECBlends. They have a 5ml bottle sampler sampler that gets you a number of flavors and its enough to get a good taste without spending a bunch. They also toss in some 0 nic house blends to try too so you end up with a bunch of liquid.
May want to let them sit awhile to steep as they are mixed fresh when you order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread