Fruit Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
North NJ, USA
I've been trying a huge amount of flavors since I started vaping and have this sizable collection of juices that do absolutely nothing for me. The straight fruits seem too candy-like/artificial for me and it surprises me that I don't like them because I CANDY is my top food group. I actually listed the whole collection on the for sale/trade board earlier tonight.

The flavors I find myself loving so far are: Boba's Bounty, Blueberry Muffin, Cinnamon Roll, White Lies, Custard's Last Stand and Irie Nights.

I am wondering if anyone else here is also having a hard time finding a great fruit vape or has had any luck in finding something that doesn't taste so "fake"? Suggestions welcomed!

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
I've been trying a huge amount of flavors since I started vaping and have this sizable collection of juices that do absolutely nothing for me. The straight fruits seem too candy-like/artificial for me and it surprises me that I don't like them because I CANDY is my top food group. I actually listed the whole collection on the for sale/trade board earlier tonight.

The flavors I find myself loving so far are: Boba's Bounty, Blueberry Muffin, Cinnamon Roll, White Lies, Custard's Last Stand and Irie Nights.

I am wondering if anyone else here is also having a hard time finding a great fruit vape or has had any luck in finding something that doesn't taste so "fake"? Suggestions welcomed!

Try Good Life Vapor White Zen Berry White ZenBerry - Good Life Vapor kind of creamy ... fruity ... citrus I really like it. It's mild with a mild TH, but a pretty good vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread