Fruit Vape With Solid Throat Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
The fruited champagne line by DeejStuff Fruited Champagnes : deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait... has a great throat hit. I highly recommend the Apple Champagne or Forest Fruit Champagne. Both have a very natural fruit flavor - not "Jolly Rancher". The apple taste is just.....apple, and the Forest Fruit is berries and other fruits. The champagne gives it that extra kick and throat hit. You can order flavor strength in 100-125-150-175-200%. I like it pretty strong and get 150%. I wouldn't recommend any higher than that. He sells sample packs, too. Shipping is very cheap. He also has a thread in the suppliers forum.

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
The fruited champagne line by DeejStuff Fruited Champagnes : deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait... has a great throat hit. I highly recommend the Apple Champagne or Forest Fruit Champagne. Both have a very natural fruit flavor - not "Jolly Rancher". The apple taste is just.....apple, and the Forest Fruit is berries and other fruits. The champagne gives it that extra kick and throat hit. You can order flavor strength in 100-125-150-175-200%. I like it pretty strong and get 150%. I wouldn't recommend any higher than that. He sells sample packs, too. Shipping is very cheap. He also has a thread in the suppliers forum.

Really glad you posted this today, as I'm looking forward to trying my first deej sampler pack when I get home this evening. I ordered 3 of the fruited champagnes (apricot, mimosa, blackberry) thinking that the champagne aspect might add a dry element to the fruit flavors which are usually too sweet for my taste. I also ordered the Atomic Lemonade and the Bitter Sweet Tears of the Apocalypse. I'm usually not crazy about chocolate juices but how can you NOT order a juice with a name like that?

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
In my opinion, Blue Mist Vaping's cherry ice has an excellent cherry taste, just a little bit of "cool" aftertaste and a great TH. And that is with my current cig-look-a-like PV. Can't wait to try it with my Provari in a few weeks! Their prices are as good as anyone's I think ($5 for 10 mL, $10 for 30mLs, and an astounding $30 for 180mLs!), plus they give you a 3mL sampler of another flavor with EVERY order!

Carbon

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Really glad you posted this today, as I'm looking forward to trying my first deej sampler pack when I get home this evening. I ordered 3 of the fruited champagnes (apricot, mimosa, blackberry) thinking that the champagne aspect might add a dry element to the fruit flavors which are usually too sweet for my taste. I also ordered the Atomic Lemonade and the Bitter Sweet Tears of the Apocalypse. I'm usually not crazy about chocolate juices but how can you NOT order a juice with a name like that?

.....it really does taste like chocolate covered strawberries.....enjoy!

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
Wow- I tried some of my deejStuff sampler last night and want to second Lisa's recommendation here. Both the blackberry and apricot champagnes were full of -real- fruit flavor and do have a hefty throat hit equal to any of the stronger-hitting tobacco juices I vape. Definitively some of the best fruit flavors I've tried. I have to say though that I pushed the flavor to 150% which is a bit too heavy for me- I think I'll get them at 125% when ordering larger bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread