Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
After a few month ecig hiatus I was back and on the search for a good mint chocolate. With the exception of a few sample bottles here and there, I vaped mint chocolate exclusively. The original MC I got hooked on wasn't as good as it used to be, so I decided to try a some other brands. After a about an hour of searching and reading some random MC reviews, I decided that the first place I would try would be Freedom Smoke USA. Normally I would have ordered a 10ml bottle but I felt confident (from the reviews I had read) in ordering a 30ml bottle of 24mg. I was a menthol smoker and none of the "menthol" e liquids ever really did it for me. I vape on a Buzz w/ a 510 or 901 atty set at about 5v.

FS USA Thin Mint is THE BEST mint chocolate flavor I have ever tasted, and I've tried quite a few!!. The initial taste is identical to a Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie. A perfect blend of mint, chocolate, and cookie. The aftertaste is somewhat similar to an Andes Candies, the mini mint chocolate bar you get after eating at some Italian restaurants. Its great in the morning (even after brushing your teeth!), as an all-day vape, and especially after meals or even as a palate cleanser! LOVE LOVE LOVE this juice. If you like mint chocolate, or even if you don't (i never really liked edible mint choc things) it is absolutely worth a try!! This is how vapor should taste IMO!

The only thing I would change about it would be to slightly add some more flavoring, just because I LOVE the taste so much! Of course FS USA has me covered, because there is an option to add extra or even 2X extra flavoring. I will definitely try the other 2 higher levels of flavoring next time.

Direct link to Thin Mint Cookie FreedomSmokeUSA

There's quite a few reviews on there too.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I wasn't as crazy about it. Tasted like mint leaves smell to me.. I wonder if five volt makes a difference. Been considering upgrading from my ego. What do you think? I was under the impression higher voltages lose flavor but I've been wrong before.....

It does smell minty but I can also smell the sweetness and chocolate as well. Really just smells how it tastes. Should also get better with age. Some people just aren't fond of mint. I never really hated mint, but never really loved it either as far as foods are concerned. But in vapor form I freaking love it!

I dont really notice much flavor difference between voltages. I just turned the Buzz down to 4.5 then 4, not much. I also just tried it on a standard 510 passthrough, which I did notice a slight cleaner flavor on(for the better), but still not much. Losing that extra kick going from the Buzz to the passthrough is not worth the slight flavor change IMO. I'm also using a LR510.

Also, I'd like to mention that the throat hit and vapor thickness is top notch as well! On both devices.

Last edited:

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
Thin Mint Cookie is my second favorite. However, the second time around I requested extra flavoring and couldn't tell any difference. That's fine, since I like it the way it is. Maybe next time, just for the fun of it, I'll request 2X flavoring. My last order must have gone in just a few days before his sale. Drat.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Thin Mint Cookie is my second favorite. However, the second time around I requested extra flavoring and couldn't tell any difference. That's fine, since I like it the way it is. Maybe next time, just for the fun of it, I'll request 2X flavoring. My last order must have gone in just a few days before his sale. Drat.

I have a bottle of extra flavor tm on its way....like you said if thats not enough there's always another level!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread