FSUSA Burley (tobacco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zotzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Virginia
I feel compelled to write a review on this juice, but am not quite sure how I want to go about it. First off, I like tobacco flavors, and I tend to like understated flavors...not in-your-face stuff. I don't want to eat what comes out of my PV....just looking for a nice decent, pleasurable replacement for my cigarette habit.

That said, the weapon of choice is my Bloog Maxx Fusion, with either Bloog cartos or CE2s 2.6.

Now, on to the FUSUS Burley. I had this in a sample....50/50 at 24mg, and enjoyed it very much. Being a noob, I'd been ordering lots of samples to figure out what works for me. Many of these are varying PG/VG ratios, and a great number had been ordered at too low of a nic level for me.

So, I went ahead and ordered more of the Burley at 100% PG, 30mg nic, to mix with some of these thicker, lower nic juices. It has a very unassuming, simple tobacco flavor and mixes incredibly well with just about anything.

The problem I am having in reviewing it, is that Burley's beauty lies in its simplicity. Just straight, clean, mild tobacco flavor. There is not much to expound on here. Not only am I enjoying it mixed 50/50 with lots of these random sample juices I ordered (coffees, chocolates, menthols, sweet tobacco blends, and a few fruits), I also enjoy it all by itself, when I am not quite sure *what* I am in the mood for.

FSUSA Burley, to me, is akin to a glass of water when I am thirsty. I could very well survive on it all by itself, but it also provides a nice base for just about every other flavor in my juice box.

Hope this is useful to some of you with similar tastes. Those who vape strong, sweet, in-your-face flavors will find little use for it, but anyone who appreciates a simple, understated, and utilitarian tobacco flavor may want to give it a try.

Tracy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread