Status
Not open for further replies.

seanol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
Dallas, TX
I have it and use it regularly. Couple observations:

It works just like the Vapor Flask clone, same chip.

It has Nickel Purity as a setting. This means you can use titanium or other materials and keep the proper temp. You can use the others with these wires but must reduce temp to match resistance curve.

You will strio the wood screws that hold it together. I stripped the top one by screwing down an atty too tight. Just causes a gap bit it could be an issue from an asthetic standpoint. Do not try to put a longer one it; the positive lead is just below the screw. Ask me how I know!

The 510 is fixed. It is also reverse thread. That sucked to figure out!

The resistance will read around .04 ohms low. An issue using nickel on a rba with limited room as you can only make so big a coil to reach the lower resistances. It will fire a .06 build though.

Some report the mod will not give a low battery warning, I never let my battery meeter get below 3/4 full but I have taken the battery out and seen 3.6 before so I would agree.

Overall I use both the Zero and my VF daily and love them. SXK really did a noce job with this chp and mod for a clone. I like the form factor and during a normal work day it will last all day. For weekend chain vaping I will change the battery after around 4 hours.

HTH,
Sean

Allen Tu

Unresolved Status
Sep 1, 2015
d3e305fb-2daa-4c3a-bca3-2f1b0f51d54f-original.jpeg
SXK Zero Mini 60W TC with upgrade chip are available now. ($40~44) Welcome to order. Top Vapor Factory Direct ShenXingKang Authentic Nickel/Titanium TC Mini Zero Mod 60W SXK Zero Mini Mod Online with $47.65/Piece on Shenxingkang's Store | DHgate.com

Allen Tu

Unresolved Status
Sep 1, 2015
11059687_836841073102879_5567852855964182267_o.jpg

• Mini size, convenient to use, easy to operate
  • 510 threading connection
  • Spring-loaded center pin
  • Supporting 3 working modes ( Titanium TC+Nickel TC+VV/VW mode)
  • Variable wattage – can be adjustable from 1W to 60W (in 0.1W increments)
  • Temperature control: 200-600’F(AKA 100-300’C)
  • Resistance range: 0.08-3ohm (normal working) / 1ohm (standard load)
  • Micro-USB charging port
  • Single 18650 battery
  • Short circuit protection
  • Low voltage warning
  • High temperature alarm function

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
@ Allen Tu, I saw a review where the mini asks if its a "new coil" after 30 mins or so if not used. will this be fixed? I have a SXK 60 watt chip in a rDNA and it does the same thing *annoying*! but, my "50w" SXK full size zero does not?

I really want a mini but the fact it has this issue is putting me off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread