Fuchai 213

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg West

Sep 22, 2017
Hello my name is Greg I just have a couple of questions about the 213 mod was using it one day and then it's like it just went to full power tank turned red unscrewed it to turn it off every time I screw the tank back on it just instantly glows red has anybody experienced this . At this point I only had the mod for 3 weeks when it did this any input would be helpful thanks

Xbbjlv7

Moved On
Sep 22, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: New identity of previously banned member

Greg West

Sep 22, 2017
Took two local vape shop he had me show him what he was doing told me to never use it again told me to contact sigelei warranty department I did that they give me the runaround for about a month then they quit responding to me so unfortunately I'm out eighty bucks will never buy a sigelei product again thanks for your response was just wondering if anybody's had this problem

Xbbjlv7

Moved On
Sep 22, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: New identity of previously banned member

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you were within the warranty period and were given the runaround that might be the point at which I might escalate things with my bank, CC and I hardly ever do that, but it sounds like a pretty clear problem with the mod. I might mention that it was within warranty period and the vendor did not provide the needed service. It's kind of unfortunate though, if you bought from a vendor and they referred you to the manufacturer. But decent venders will accept returns of the equipment and then deal with the company themselves, quite often, after all it was THEY who were sold a defective product, and they should help you remedy it.

That's just me, but don't let this turn you off vaping, what you describe is really rare, and hopefully will not happen again with new equipment. I'm sorry that this happened to you....

Anna

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
That is really unusual. Normally, when a regulated mod goes south, it just bricks and won't do anything. Going full power with an autofire is not the normal thing. I can't help with the warranty issues, but I will say it seems odd as I have had good response from Sigelei before. In any event, out 80 bucks or no, for safety's sake don't use it again. Welcome to the board.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Took two local vape shop he had me show him what he was doing told me to never use it again told me to contact sigelei warranty department I did that they give me the runaround for about a month then they quit responding to me so unfortunately I'm out eighty bucks will never buy a sigelei product again thanks for your response was just wondering if anybody's had this problem
Welcome and glad you joined.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm a little concerned that the distributor and the factory manufacturer refuses to compensate a warranted item.
ECF has a special forum to highlight instances like this. Could see:
Reviews of Suppliers - Negative

Reactions: stols001

Greg West

Sep 22, 2017
That is really unusual. Normally, when a regulated mod goes south, it just bricks and won't do anything. Going full power with an autofire is not the normal thing. I can't help with the warranty issues, but I will say it seems odd as I have had good response from Sigelei before. In any event, out 80 bucks or no, for safety's sake don't use it again. Welcome to the board.
Thanks for your input

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I like Sigelei. My 4 mods have lasted well and been zero trouble. This is bad news and I totally understand your frustration.
The way I see it the big brands let themselves down because they don't directly offer customer support and refuse (as in total, unbending) to help customers at their end. They all do it and I myself simply took the decision to boycott Joyetech for 18 months after neither the shop nor Joyetech would offer any help on a $100 mod after 4 months. Sigelei have a good track record overall. There are much worse which is where I feel/fear you will go next. Mods are not equally unreliable - but the big companies simply don't care. Who are you going to complain to after all? Nobody. I can only wish you luck. To succeed in the long-term ecig game you have to accept the roulette. Yes, you should be cross and tell us. You should never buy from them again.

Greg West

Sep 22, 2017
I have a lot of friends that have the 213 and it had absolutely no problems that's why I bought it just frustrates me that I can't get any help from sigelei been told numerous times this is a once-in-a-lifetime problem I just wish they'd send me a box so I can send it to them and they can see for themselves thanks for your response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread