retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
That tells me you haven't read them. So I'll quote the applicable bits so there is absolutely no misunderstanding.

4. Site Policy
a. ECF is a work-friendly and family-friendly environment. This means that if a work colleague or family member looks over your shoulder while you are visiting ECF, they must not see any material that might easily offend or that may be unsuitable for children.
b. Additionally, colleagues or children must not hear language that may be offensive, for example when a video is being viewed.
c. Offensive materials are not permitted. If posted to the site, they will be removed and the member who posted the material will receive an infraction. Do not post any material that may be considered offensive, whether it is text, graphics, video or audio.
d. Do not post links to such materials.

15. Freedom of speech
Your contribution to this forum is not a right but a privilege. As this is a private website there is no public right to freedom of speech. The rules we have in place are to protect the site, and to provide a convivial environment for our Members. In short: we decide what is permissible or not permissible.

16. Offensive or illegal content

b. The forum software automatically censors (removes) some offensive words, links to low-quality websites, and terms we do not wish discussed here. If a word or link in your post is removed and replaced with ........., it has been censored. Do not attempt to defeat or evade the forum censoring software.

'Nuff said. I take it there will be no further issues?

Oh.. One more thing.

10. Misconduct
a. These are not permitted -
  • Flaming (insults).
  • Criticising or complaining about a Moderator, or how the site is run, except via PM (private message).
  • Discussion or mention of illegal/illicit drugs or sexual content.
  • Posting of vulgar videos.
  • Obscene or vulgar language.
  • Trying to place offensive text in a post by evading the forum's built-in word censor, using symbols or alternative letters for example.
  • Multiple identities/accounts: each member is allowed only one account on the ECF Forums. This also applies to Facebookers (one account only on ECF).
  • Spamming for post count (placing meaningless posts) is against the rules.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
That tells me you haven't read them. So I'll quote the applicable bits so there is absolutely no misunderstanding.

'Nuff said. I take it there will be no further issues?

Oh.. One more thing.
Oops, sorry, retired1. Didn't realize you posted all of this. Just didn't like the attitude and could see he hadn't read the rules.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
96C6AF48-AB50-456A-81F5-B07B0967A962.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread