1187 Hundertwasser
KmqtTmx.gif

FantWriter

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
I need to try this one at work. :D

View attachment 722467

Um . . . think about it, but don't actually do it. The force of a person sitting down quickly can snap off the horn and jam the valve, releasing all the propellant at once. Best case, very, very cold gas spraying against the back of their legs. Worst case, can breaks free and goes shooting around the room until it hits something/someone.

I hate to be a Debbie-Downer, but ages ago, some people were seriously hurt by this 'prank.'

If anyone feels they absolutely have to do it, make sure the can can be pushed all the way down without getting squeezed between the seat and the chair's legs or any ridges.

Oh, and I probably should mention this idea is from the 1960s (or earlier) when the seats would move down an inch or so when someone sat down. Very few modern chairs do. You'd have to wait for them to adjust the seat.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Um . . . think about it, but don't actually do it. The force of a person sitting down quickly can snap off the horn and jam the valve, releasing all the propellant at once. Best case, very, very cold gas spraying against the back of their legs. Worst case, can breaks free and goes shooting around the room until it hits something/someone.

I hate to be a Debbie-Downer, but ages ago, some people were seriously hurt by this 'prank.'

If anyone feels they absolutely have to do it, make sure the can can be pushed all the way down without getting squeezed between the seat and the chair's legs or any ridges.

Oh, and I probably should mention this idea is from the 1960s (or earlier) when the seats would move down an inch or so when someone sat down. Very few modern chairs do. You'd have to wait for them to adjust the seat.

Thanks FW! The most words spoken in this thread for awhile! Seriously, I was soooo thinking about trying this till now.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

Gotta remember, this is Wally World we're talking about. New and modern? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread