Status
Not open for further replies.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
Go to their website, pick something that fits your flavor profile, and buy it. Now.

Here's a current review from a very discriminating juice critic, (comments disabled because he decided to stop making videos):

No, I don't work for them, but when I placed my order earlier this week I saw it was only number 23XX. This is unacceptable. G Vapers website is pretty simple and I haven't seen them advertise anywhere, and that's a bit of a shame. Their juice is better than Gear Sauce, (a great company too), and about the same price. I think G Vapers could use some more business and more exposure, cause the product is some of the best I've ever tasted, (bar none), even without steeping. You must like 0, 3, or 6mg of nic and max VG juice, but most of us do.

So, just go buy some. You'll thank me later. ;)

Last edited:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I just effortlessly switched over from G Vapers Lemon Pound Cake to G Vapers Strawberry Vanilla Custard with a Vaporesso 0.9 ohm ccell coil. I don't give a crap which tank and/or coil you use, you owe it to yourself to TRY THIS sheeeet!! ;)

I can DIY far better juice with higher quality ingredients for about 0.6¢ per ml.
Its a shame people pay these prices for sub standard juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread