Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Hello I had to let you all know the G4 Clear Cartomizer for the 510 Have just arrived and are on the site, get before there gone and the sale ends
G4Cartomizers From Wiordup-Ecig.jpg G4 Cartomizers.jpg
Thank You Wordup-Ecig, Don't Forget Free USA Shipping

Last edited:

DMF

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2010
Slower Lower Delaware
Hello I had to let you all know the G4 Clear Cartomizer for the 510 Have just arrived and are on the site, get before there gone and the sale ends
View attachment 39799 View attachment 39800
Thank You Wordup-Ecig, Don't Forget Free USA Shipping
The description on site states no fiber filler , yet I see no wicks and at the bottom of the carts in photo #2 it looks like there is a small patch of fiberous material. could you clarify for me?

Just found a site with up close photos , apparently there is NO wicking or filler of any kind just plastic and what appears to be a bottom atty. Very interesting design. I am hopeful these will come out in a xl size.

Last edited:

timandolly

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2011
SE VA
If these are made by the same company that makes vortex these are being made by the A team. Quality is better the first two I PULLED OUT DIDN'T LEAK but they ohm out at 3.8 to 3.9 which makes them wonderful for a vv mod will go to 6 volts but 4.8 to 5. 1 2 3 seems to be the sweet spot maybe ended up with beta hv atties but I'm liking them
thanks for fast shipping wordup ecig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread