Gamucci Spares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
I seem to be one of the very few who have a gamucci (It's a long story)
So far I have been impressed with it but the problem I have I can't seem to find anywhere that sells batteries or atomisors on there own.
Does anyone know if they sell the parts separate uk if possible.

Ice when the parts fail ditch it mate. its far to expensive bet you go it from iwantoneofthose didnt ya !
theres far cheaper generics like the dse901 :)

icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire
No got if off e-bay last min job day I was going on holiday decided to stop when I got back cost me £50 and £37 for janty carts
Oh well live and learn I guess. At least I stopped the normal fags with it.
Got a new one from Jason so I will try that when it dies.
I would love to try a njoy but with the postage it just seems a bit dear

BarryK

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Essex ENGLAND
You want 'standard', '801', 'Classic' or 'Pen Style' atomisers and batteries, obtainable from any of the UK or Chinese suppliers.

I'd recommend The Electronic Cigarette Company (theelectroniccigarettecompany.co.uk) (who also supply very good eliquid) for stuff from the UK.

OR,

From China, direct from David Yang of Eastmall (email: eastmall.net@gmail.com)

Barry

Hi Iceman. Just wanted to say i bought i milano, same deal. You think its all in there and you have what you need but no. Its rubbish with no comeback or parts.

Also i have read a lot of threads in the last few days and there are many awful reports on the njoy. Thought id mention it before you go for it.

By all accounts people around here seem to favour the DSE-901 mini for beginners and as well as the supermini (for good looks) i was convinced and await my mini through the post. PArts are not a problem this way too. I use the electronic cigarette store and e-cig for stuff needed.

When you look to buy check out warranty time because from what ive read, things WILL go wrong.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I'm not sure the Gumucci Micro is a classic/penstyle size, it's a small one.

Generally smaller devices are not highly rated, mainly because of short battery and cartridge life.

Smokester is a great seller, e-cigs.co.uk is one of the best places to buy from but I don't know about compatibility with a Micro. Gamuccis don't usually get talked about because they're not popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread