Gator Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

heymichael

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
I tried to do a video review of the Gator Vapor Vgo, but I am technically impaired, so I’ll have to do a written review.

I picked up a black Model GV510 VGO from Gator Vapor. It looks similar to some of the other battery mods out there, but boy, what a difference. It comes with:

• 1 - GV510 atomizer
  • 1 - Decorative Cone (Atomizer cover)
  • 2 - 900mAh rechargeable pushbutton lithium-ion batteries
  • 5 - Refillable Cartridges
  • 1 110VAC to USB wall adapter
  • 6th Generation high output quick charger
  • Instruction manual

Think of this VGO with a 900 mAH Battery as a 510 Mega Kit but with a monster battery! The high durability combined with the super extended battery life will make this a great device in between the traditional e-Cigarette and a full blown "mod". Simply press the Diamond shaped 900 MAH Battery Button and vape away! This battery should last moderate vapers at least a day. Try them with the 510 cartomizers and you will be really surprised! You get two complete ready to use Gator VGO E-Cigarettes with this Kit

This thing is sweet. The best part of the whole thing is, you can stop by one of their conveniently located stores, in St. Peterburg, Tampa, Bradenton, or New Port Richey, and pick up extra liquids while you’re there, place an order by phone or email.

Customer service is second to none, not to mention the friendly knowledgeable staff.

Give this a try, you won’t be sorry. Tell them Heymichael sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread