GCD gets me through!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
An hour and a half and piles of xanax I'm done with my latest MRI. I was tempted to sneak in my GCD but all that metal....I'd almost had enough xanax half way though it started to seem like a good idea but then I was done and could cloud my car up proper. Clark, it's amazing that one of your juices is such a comfort. Got me home in one piece too, even with all the xanax!! GO NT!!!:headbang: :wub:

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
Thank you everyone. Slept off my massive xanax excursion and now groggily waking up so I can be ready for another doc appointment at 4pm. My boss is taking me as it is too far for me to drive and hubby is out of town. Just vaping my GCD and drinking cold tea. Ahhh, the glamorous life! :laugh:

I know I didn't like your last avi, but this one had me worried. Glad you're safely back home.

btw a man would have drove himself, xanax or no xanax...:)

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
I'm sorry to hear you have such a negative experience with MRI's. It's a shame Xanax is the only thing that allows you to get through the process. Xanax is one nasty benzo in my experience.

Have you ever considered therapy to help relieve the underlying cause of the anxiety that you experience? EMDR can be life changing when preformed by a well trained therapist.

Nonetheless It's refreshing to know you're able to find comfort in NT! Wishing you all the best. :)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Thank you everyone. Slept off my massive xanax excursion and now groggily waking up so I can be ready for another doc appointment at 4pm. My boss is taking me as it is too far for me to drive and hubby is out of town. Just vaping my GCD and drinking cold tea. Ahhh, the glamorous life! :laugh:

Being chauffeured like a proper Dom should be!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
An hour and a half and piles of xanax I'm done with my latest MRI. I was tempted to sneak in my GCD but all that metal....I'd almost had enough xanax half way though it started to seem like a good idea but then I was done and could cloud my car up proper. Clark, it's amazing that one of your juices is such a comfort. Got me home in one piece too, even with all the xanax!! GO NT!!!:headbang: :wub:

XOXO MKR - big prayers coming your way sweetie !!

Now, sneaking your mod into your MRI, take your camera too ;)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
XOXO MKR - big prayers coming your way sweetie !!

Now, sneaking your mod into your MRI, take your camera too ;)

I think they would figure it out after my mod smashed their MRI machine...:evil:

And tell Nick if he cuts the GCD Don junky off I'll get him.....heh, heh, heh.....:vapor:

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
I think they would figure it out after my mod smashed their MRI machine...:evil:

And tell Nick if he cuts the GCD Don junky off I'll get him.....heh, heh, heh.....:vapor:

Hahah you know i couldn't do that to you!!! You're too nice :unsure: LOL ill go find someone else to pick on!!! ;)

P.s. My prayers are coming your way!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread