The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Geekvape aegis legend 2

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by TaaviP, Jun 29, 2021.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TaaviP

TaaviP New Member

Jun 29, 2021
    Hey. I was wondering if I can vape the 0.2 ohm coil with 60 watts as well, if it is said that I can vape 70-80 watts?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Superuser187

Superuser187 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Yes ofc u can..... these wattages 70-80 are just the recommended...

Some coils tho if u use them at lower wattage than the recommended it may not vaporise juice very well and make the coil last less.... but in most cases it's just fine....try it and see...nothing really bad can happen...

Sometimes u may be able to vape a coil even higher wattage than the manufacturer suggest also...

• Like Like x 3
  3. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    My coils are .21ohm and I don't vape much over 55 watts. I break in a new coil at 45 watts for a few hits and then bump to 55. You just need to find your happy spot.

5. Territoo

Territoo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
  6. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Welcome to ECF :)

7. Z-Lee

Z-Lee Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I vape most of my coils under the best and recommended ratings simply because I find it to be a cooler and smoother vape. 45-60ish. If you're shooting for 60 watts, be sure your batteries have a Continuous Discharge rating of 10A or above (above recommended for an Aegis 2).