GeekVape Ammit Dual Coil Updated Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Ammit dual coil version has been upgraded with the new 20mm build deck & innovative four-path airflow system which combines bottom and side flow
    Drip Tip Height: 7mm
    Drip Tip diameter: 15mm
    Height: 40.9mm (thread and drip tip excluded)
    Outside Diameter: 27mm
    Base Diameter: 25mm
    Capacity: 3ml / 6ml
    Innovative four path airflow from both the bottom and the side
    Supports both dual and single coil option
    20mm postless build deck
    Easy top fill system
    Two juice capacity options 3ml and 6ml included

Ammit Dual Coil RTA

Petabread

ECF Veteran
    May 21, 2014
    Miami, FL
    Maybe I’m crazy, but I don’t see anything notably different.

I can definitely say I won’t be purchasing until there’s actual reviews from users here that actually use it and confirm it doesn’t leak from the base/510 due to crappy press-fitting.

Unlike the YouTube reviewers that threw one build in, used it for 2 minutes on video, claimed they used it for a month, and endorsed it - just for us to receive them and have them leak all over the place.

If they fixed that, I’ll buy it!:)

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2012
    Orbit City
    I won’t be purchasing until there’s actual reviews from users here that actually use it and confirm it doesn’t leak from the base/510 due to crappy press-fitting.

Mine's been in regular rotation for months.

QLCbD8i.jpg

Great flavor, easy to fill and provided you wick it properly, no leaks. It also has plenty of airflow, a notched AFC ring and the juice flow control makes it easy to clear oversaturated wicks to eliminate spitback. The three piece design makes it simple to flip and re-wick without draining the tank. I run it in shorty mode most of the time but the 6ml glass comes in handy for long road trips. It will handle a single coil build with no issues, too. It's been a favorite since I bought it.

Petabread

ECF Veteran
    May 21, 2014
    Miami, FL
    Mine's been in regular rotation for months.

QLCbD8i.jpg

Great flavor, easy to fill and provided you wick it properly, no leaks. It also has plenty of airflow, a notched AFC ring and the juice flow control makes it easy to clear oversaturated wicks to eliminate spitback. The three piece design makes it simple to flip and re-wick without draining the tank. I run it in shorty mode most of the time but the 6ml glass comes in handy for long road trips. It will handle a single coil build with no issues, too. It's been a favorite since I bought it.
    I have 3, and 3 replacement decks geekvape sent out. All 6 decks leak from the 510, like many people have complained about. Hopefully they got the pressfitting on this one right. Cuz it was a great vape! Glad you’re able to enjoy yours!

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    I have had one n rotation for a couple months too. The flavor is not bad,it's not great but not too terrible either.
    I don't know about any updates for it though mine came shipped with the same specs?

I don't have any of the leaking problem everyone else is posting about. I do get condensation build up in the large airflow though that's about t. I really do love building on this deck to just cut and drop in so simple and easy. Never thought I would enjoy an easy deck to build on I usually like building on decks that most complain about(got to be the hobbiest side for me I guess?).

Reactions: Gallant
    Will comment on this too. As good upgrade Ammit from griffin is, its still has same problem with leaking trough air control ring. They have built it in the way theres no way to seal it. Ive tried to take it apart and put in some orings, but as soon as you put anything between or under, you are unable to twist it to control juice flow. Only solution is(atleast for me) clean it and rewick it every time it starts to juice trough air control ring. Plus ammit positive screw is crappy made, looks like head of the screw is welded together with other part of screw, so dont try to overtighten it as it wont fix the leaking problem nor leaking problem is with tightening, you will just end up breaking off the screws head and afterward will be stuck with an order via EUexpress where your damn ordered replacement screws arnt shipped in two months! Overall as good as geekvape stuff is, its pretty crap :) They make quality product and every new atty they make, they make it with pretty dumb and huge problem. This atty would be grat, if they would make it without adjustable air control, but now it will leak every forth to fifth refill.

Ok, leaking is prolly overstatement, but after those few refills youll see juice around bottom part of the atty and your mod. When you unscrew it, all modssurface underneath atty will be in juice. It doesnt drip or spill, but if you have mod with some holes near atty, you have a chance of flooding it(i have AEGIS) So kinda good option for this atty to have waterproof mod :D

Last edited:
    Reactions: Gallant
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread