The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

For Sale Geekvape Ammit, Vandy Vape Apollo mod, Simple ex kit

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by Gcnc76, Jan 10, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Gcnc76

Gcnc76 Full Member

Dec 16, 2016
    United States
    [​IMG]
    Bought the Vandy Vape Apollo mod new, only charged it 4-5 times. Very small, light, simple mod. Both the Ammit and Simple ex we're bought used. The Ammit is on excellent condition and I believe is only missing one of the prebuilt coils it came with. It is the 24mm MTL in a dark blue color. The simple ex is in great condition apart from a small crack near the magnet in the squonk bottle cover. It doesn't move, or affect anything at all, but you can see it.

Mainly looking to sell, but if I were offered a decent single battery mod or a charger, I'd be interested. Also might be interested in Berserker RTAs.(standard, mini, 1.5s, etc.)

Apollo mod- $15.

Ammit- SOLD

Simple ex- $25.

Prices are negotiable. Sorry for poor picture quality, but I can take more detailed pictures of anything of interest.