Geekvape Baron RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
The Geekvape Baron rda is an innovative rebuildable dripping atomizer, coming with a 24mm dual post deck with the flathead screws on top for easy dual coil building. Plus the unique inner barrier with long stripes airholes and mesh type airholes, the Baron rda can control airflow system accurately. The Baron rda are also compatible with Squonk mods by Bottom Feeder Pin. Moreover, the one-piece airflow cap can ensure airflows in the correct position and prevent leakage.

More information at link below

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Geekvape-Baron-RDA.html

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It would be nice to see the unique inner barrier described. The link shows no view of the build deck.
geekvape_baron_rda_3_.jpg

Geekvape-LOOP-RDA-Deck.jpg

Geekvape-LOOP-RDA-Airflow.jpg

Geekvape Baron RDA

Used some Google Images fu.

• Informative
Reactions: Eskie

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
My comment was only given as a snide observation to an obvious advertisement for a heavengifts product. I'm sure there are pics somewhere in the interwebs if I cared to look. I originally opened the thread expecting a conversation started by a vaper with real life info or pics or both about the titled RDA. Instead... Spammich.

Thanks for doing the homework tho @Baditude lol! Cheers!

Oh, and Don owned you! Bwahaha!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
So, the center post has a peak to divert the juice being dripped to either side?...what if I don't hit precisely in the center?

Oh, then it acts like any other RDA.

Big deal, and unnecessary, really. This what I view as a solution to a non-existent problem.

I suppose it might be OK if there weren't thousands of other older, cheaper options that work just as well or better. Color me unimpressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread