Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
Came in today, got it coiled up and vaping it, very easy to build on, postless deck is great to work with. Great clouds, LOTS OF AIRFLOW.
2403c2e40c5694a8f15415f7d77c7739.jpg

4yrs stinky free

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
I did a dual coil, 26g kanthal, 8 wraps, came in around .2 ohms, pretty simple build, when i get home ill take a pic. The flavor was really good. Had to actually dial back the air flow a bit. Flavor wasnt super intense, but was just about where i wanted it.

4yrs stinky free

pizzadave80

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2016
I recently got one for review. Not impressed with it ...but going to play with builds and experiment. I threw a single coil in it because I didn't want to build tiny coils for it.

That being said...single coil 24g as dual core fused Clapton with 36g kanthal wrap.

Lots of air flow...lack luster flavor.... but need more time with it.
ee93bd547ae8ea6d749ec9a8173e89ee.jpg
a996395122329f1a89e9c6e3ac656e57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

First impressions are very good, been using this non stop for 3 days now, quick summary of my thoughts..

Easy to build on, easy to wick, I like how the deck clicks into place before screwing it down, juice comes in from the sides making it wick better than the Aromamizer range.. I also prefer this deck to say the Kensei where you have to bend the coil leg due to the offset of the posts. Lovely saturated vape here with a pair of fused claptons 3mm ID..

Build your coils out and raise them slightly so the air can get underneath, when you look through the honeycomb AFC you should see the light from the other side at the bottom, this helps with flavor. Airflow is lovely and smooth, cutting the airflow down there is no whistling noise but I find it the perfect draw fully open, doesn't seem as airy as the Kylin or the Kensei.

No idea on using a single coil, I mean it would work with a nice big 4mm ID chunky coil but I can't help feel that there's going to be a big drop in flavor, I could be wrong but this is really only for a dual coil..

5ml of juice with bubble glass, I like the look of this tank, no need for a JFC either, it doesn't leak when refilling, I've had zero leaking or dry hits, top fill is great and so are the threads, really easy to screw the top back on.

It's a solid RTA and I can't really find faults with it, it just works well, I guess due to design when you screw the deck to the mod while getting hot spots out the coils, it can be a bit of a pain to get it off as it just spins, just don't screw it down too much and you'll be fine.

None of the juice mess on the top of your mod either, some tanks just love to created condensation and spit it all over your mod out the airflow, this is pretty bone dry for an RTA..

I'm enjoying it anyway, it's hassle free and just works......:thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread