Status
Not open for further replies.

Publicvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2017
USA UNITED STATES
This is my first review so bare with me and if you have any advice please pm thank you.

I received this Geekvape Blitzen from heavens gifts
Let's start with what you get.
20180206_042007.jpg

• 1x Blitzen rta by Geek vape
  • 2x 2ml Glass tanks
  • 1x 5ml Bubble Glass Tank
  • 1x 810 Resin Drip Tip
  • 1x 810 Frosted Drip Tip
  • 1x 510 Delrin Drip Tip
  • 1x 510 Delrin Drip Tip Adaptor
  • 1x Chimney Key
  • 1x Chimney Extension Tube
  • 1x Bag Of Spare Parts
  • 1x User Manual
The design and quality of the Blitzen

It’s 36mm tall, from the bottom to the tip of the drip tip, and measures 24mm in diameter. Actually, that’s the diameter of the base, as the tank itself is actually 25mm.
There is some knurling on the top cap to give you grip when you need to refill the tank. You can use any type of bottle or dropper when refilling. The fill port plate is very thin, so there’s really nothing to grab when you’re trying to unscrew it but there is a included tool. GeekVape also included a bubble glass section, which increases juice capacity to 5ml. I think the tank looks much better with the 2ml glass but those 3 extra mil is nice to have.
The Blitzen RTA has a postless build deck and can use about any type of coils and mounting them is really easy. I suggest using dual coils. When you unscrew the base of the tank, the deck comes off too. So you can’t screw the glass part onto the base if it is already on a mod or a coil tester. You have to screw the deck/base into the tank it will not work the other way around because of the airflow to keep it aligned.
20180206_042136.jpg

How It Vapes
The Blitzen is the best tank I have used so far. The vapor production is great but the flavor you get is just awesome. The airflow is just really smooth and gives a great vape. As long as you keep juice in it you will not get a single dry hits. It has no bottom airflow holes so the risk of it leaking all over your mod is most likely not going to happen. I always close the airflow when refilling the tank, to prevent flooding the chamber and later leaking through the airflow. I’ve had no leaking problems at all.
I highly recommend the geekvape Blitzen. It's easy to build and wick, never leaks and produces great flavor and clouds. What more could you ask for along with all the extra. It's a great deal.
Thank you for reading and I hope that this gave you some it-site on the Blitzen.

Reactions: Tonee N

Chuck64

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2015
NV. USA
I agree, it is the best rta I have owned hands down. Of course the very first night one of the 2ml glass pieces rolled off my coffee table and shattered. But I threw on the 5ml tank and it's worked like a champ. For some reason I've never been able to do dtl hits and was always a mouth to lung vapor, but this tank allows me to take direct to lung hits, and the flavor! Wow! I can't say enough about how great this tank is.
Thanks to Heaven Gifts for the contest too.

• Agree
Reactions: Publicvapor

Publicvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2017
USA UNITED STATES
I agree, it is the best rta I have owned hands down. Of course the very first night one of the 2ml glass pieces rolled off my coffee table and shattered. But I threw on the 5ml tank and it's worked like a champ. For some reason I've never been able to do dtl hits and was always a mouth to lung vapor, but this tank allows me to take direct to lung hits, and the flavor! Wow! I can't say enough about how great this tank is.
Thanks to Heaven Gifts for the contest too.
I bought a second one.

• Agree
Reactions: Chuck64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread