Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2017
Shenzhen
www.everzon.com
Geekvape Cerberus Sub Ohm Tank 5.5ml
Geekvape Cerberus Sub Ohm Tank 5.5ml

Geekvape Cerberus Sub Ohm Tank
comes with 5.5ml capacity, and the spare 4ml glass tube is include. Cerberus Tank features the innovative super mesh coil. The Cerberus tank is also compatible with smok baby coil.

Features:
Capacity: 5.5ml/4ml
Coil Type: Mesh Coil
Resistance: KA1 0.2ohm (best 60-80W)
Innovative super mesh coil
Thread:510

Packages:
1 * Cerberus Sub-ohm tank
1 * Super Mesh Coil
1 * Spare 4ml glass tube
1 * Spare parts

Redamousta

Feb 28, 2019
Hi everyone .. I am sorry to ask the same question again .... I have heard that the smok baby tank carries the same coil as the cerberus .. so I got some smok coils for my newly bought cerberus tank .... Unfortunately the smok baby coils don't fit ... Please can you give me a specific reference with a picture... I will really appreciate ... And sorry for asking again .... Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20190302_060345.jpg
    20190302_060345.jpg
    969.5 KB · Views: 30

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
It seems your cerberus tank has an even tighter thread base than the 22mm baby beast. that's a new one. we've seen 3rd party bb-compatible coils that only fit the larger baby beast compatible tanks because oft that issue, but I haven't seen a 3rd party tank not taking original Smok coils. Anyway, looks like you'll be limited to buying bb coils with a smaller base in the future...

maybe @CosmicTruth has some more details

Last edited:
Reactions: Redamousta

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
To understand .. The smok baby coils don't fit the cerberus sub ohm tank... Because I have read that some of them do ... Anyways thank you for answering my question . It's very appreciated
It looks like the Smok ones won't. You could test if its fits by removing the upper black rubber ring. Maybe that's what keeps them from screwing in.

And maybe the Q4 or the Mesh one may work. See if your local vape shop lets you test them.

Attachments

• SMOK_V8_BABY_PRINCE_COILS_THUMB__03245.1526500426.jpg
    SMOK_V8_BABY_PRINCE_COILS_THUMB__03245.1526500426.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
You know what.. stop!
Don't waste your moneys on random experimentation if you're unfamiliar with the details of that issue.

There's a huge but non-exhaustive list of compatible coils (HERE). Check them out and google pics of their bottom bases, then you'll know what's likely to work in your tight-as-a-butthole atty. I'm still baffled the Q2 doesn't work for you.

EDIT: Ok, cool, that's a start, Redamousta. If you're interested in building a cache of go-to-coils, check out the list above. For $ reasons, I'd try starting the testing with coilfather/volcanee/keepred ones. they got mesh, they got yuge 8 coil ones etcpp, everything your heart desires ^^

Last edited:

Red Beard

May 11, 2019
Hi everyone .. I am sorry to ask the same question again .... I have heard that the smok baby tank carries the same coil as the cerberus .. so I got some smok coils for my newly bought cerberus tank .... Unfortunately the smok baby coils don't fit ... Please can you give me a specific reference with a picture... I will really appreciate ... And sorry for asking again .... Thanks in advance

I'm not trying to be a wise-guy but why not buy the Geek Vape coils? I'm curious because I'm expecting the Aegis Mini with this tank and I want to be ready with some replacement coils. I think I'll be getting the coils from Giantvapes because they are BBB accredited and in the U.S.

Also, does anyone have a preferred PG/VG ratio for this tank? I notice my Smok Nord doesn't seem to like anything but 70/30. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread