GeekVape Peerless RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I've always liked the tsunami RDA.....now I see they have a nice looking RDTA coming out, the Peerless.
It comes in a 4ml tank, and a 2ml to be TPD compliant. It has a "hinge-lock" juice fill hole.....I remember another tank had that, but I don't remember if it was a popular fill method.
It has an 810 drip tip, but comes with a 510 adapter. It also comes with a ceramic block for single coil builds (which is what I've headed back to these days).
24mm base, 34.7mm tall. It comes in 5 colors: stainless, black, gold, red and blue.

f24ee35b2d2b006fd4620559de1088ed.jpg
1256fc893a1cfd581d3c72a57ae8459a.jpg

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Peerless-RDTA.html

Looks like it is on pre-order now [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tonee N

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
So I've been using it for a day now. Gotta say, flavor is great. Plenty of room for large builds, easy to build, so far no leaking. The long flat air slots seem to allow for plenty of air, without lessening flavor. Air flow control is easy to set, but not so loose it will open or close on its own. The one thing I can say negative....I wish the fill port was larger. It will fit a unicorn bottle......just, and sometimes the gasket will come out with the bottle tip. So I've been using an old needle tip bottle, which works great on this.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread