GeekVape Tsunami Reborn Z RDA Giveaway, 1 winner, ends on Mar. 26th, 2024

Ema

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
www.sourcemore.com

Tsunami Reborn Z RDA features enhanced Tsunami deck with upgraded dual-coil DIY system to bring you superior vaping experience. The spacious build deck makes it easy for coil building. Designed with downward-slanted airflow, it can produce massive clouds. It also sports a shorter and robust anodized metallic body with smooth edges to fit comfortably in your hand. Just get it.

GeekVape Tsunami Reborn Z RDA Giveaway, 1 winner, ends on Mar. 26th, 2024

Enter here

Reactions: Tommy-Chi
I am in the USA and I did not see this contest before buying 3, Geekvape Tsunami Reborn Z RDAs.

The price is not bad, so if anyone signs up and does not win, go ahead and buy a few.

My only question is how large is this RDA? I looked all over and could not find any info on it.

Ema

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
www.sourcemore.com
I am in the USA and I did not see this contest before buying 3, Geekvape Tsunami Reborn Z RDAs.

The price is not bad, so if anyone signs up and does not win, go ahead and buy a few.

My only question is how large is this RDA? I looked all over and could not find any info on it.
Hi friend, thank you for your support!

Are you asking about the base size of the device?

Ema

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
www.sourcemore.com
Yes!

Usually when an RDA is advertised it has a size. I could not find one for this product.
24mm
QQ截图20240315134822.png

• Winner

Users who are viewing this thread