The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Dear Guest, 

ECF will be down for an extended period Tuesday 25th January from 6am central / 7am Eastern. 

This is due to a server migration. With any luck we'll by open by lunchtime. Thanks in advance for your patience :)

@low_tar_neil

Dismiss Notice
Geekvape_Official
Z-Max.jpg

Geekvape Z Max Tank

Geekvape
Z-Max.jpg
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Geekvape_Official

Geekvape_Official Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2017
    This thread is for the general discussion of the Product Geekvape Z Max Tank. Please add to the discussion here.

2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    So is it basically a Z(Zeus) subtank with new coils?

3. Z-Lee

Z-Lee Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Yes. I've bought 2 of these as part of the Aegis Max Kit and they're worth every penny. So far I've only used the 0.2 Ohm coils, but I smoke at a lower wattage so I can only imagine the 0.4's being even better for me. Flavor is RDA comparable or better, and also smoke production (I don't smoke for clouds, so to me they're comparable). The only downside I see is that they suck down the juice more rapidly than other prebuilts, but boy is it tasty. In terms of coil longevity, I read a review where someone has smoked 55 mL through their coil and it's showing no signs of performance decline. I myself am halfway through the second tank and it's quite impressive. It out-performs both the Falcon King and Valyrian II for flavor and smoke production running them at 50-60ish watts.

• Like Like x 1