Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
im looking at a recipe that calls for TFAs vanilla bean gelato which I don’t have. I do have FWs VBIC though. I know gelato will not be as heavy or as creamy as ice cream but how much of a difference will I REALLY notice vaping it?

Gracias ;)
Your coils will last a lot longer. If you decide you want more of the ice cream taste i would then add just a bit to get that. Doesn't take much maybe 0.25% but you should notice coils lasting longer. Just my 2 pennies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
What recipe uses TFA Vanilla Bean Gelato?

Good question lol! I’ll have to go thru my screen shots. I think it was from a Mixer Review on the FogVLog YouTube channel.

I get lots of great ideas, recipes and understanding of how flavors work from following those guys.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Thanks from me, too (I bought that flavor).

One of the recipes combines mango with gelato, vanilla bean swirl, vanilla custard, and Bavarian cream. And Magic Mask, which confuses me. I would have thought the trace of acid from the mango would be welcome to cut all that creaminess a little. Or am I thinking too culinarily?

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Thanks from me, too (I bought that flavor).

One of the recipes combines mango with gelato, vanilla bean swirl, vanilla custard, and Bavarian cream. And Magic Mask, which confuses me. I would have thought the trace of acid from the mango would be welcome to cut all that creaminess a little. Or am I thinking too culinarily?
What does Magic Mask do? I’ve never heard of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread