Gemini vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
My goodness I was just about to ask the same thing. If any company could or should have done tests. It's these guys. The ANML line is a premium juice that is constantly flying off the shelves. Especially Looper and to a degree Carnage. I really want to know what these thing test for as Looper is my hands down favorite cereal flavor.

But more than anything. I know it might be too good to be true. But I pray the elusive Grand Reserve Creme de la Creme tests negative for these chemicals. That thing is my hands down favorite juice BY FAR. Just bought 6 30ML bottles and two 100ML bottles. Along with a 100ML Looper and 6 Enter the Dragon 15MLs.

I tried searching for results but couldn't find a thing. Really surprised nothing yet has surfaced. Though I recall for the food coloring in the red enter the dragon juice they stayed it didn't use titanium dioxide. Which is a relief if true.

hawwy

Oct 3, 2009
My goodness I was just about to ask the same thing. If any company could or should have done tests. It's these guys. The ANML line is a premium juice that is constantly flying off the shelves. Especially Looper and to a degree Carnage. I really want to know what these thing test for as Looper is my hands down favorite cereal flavor.

But more than anything. I know it might be too good to be true. But I pray the elusive Grand Reserve Creme de la Creme tests negative for these chemicals. That thing is my hands down favorite juice BY FAR. Just bought 6 30ML bottles and two 100ML bottles. Along with a 100ML Looper and 6 Enter the Dragon 15MLs.

I tried searching for results but couldn't find a thing. Really surprised nothing yet has surfaced. Though I recall for the food coloring in the red enter the dragon juice they stayed it didn't use titanium dioxide. Which is a relief if true.

Well tks you can view test report on anml on their website bottom of page
ANML Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread