general cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbrwhammer

Apr 3, 2012
st.louis
Ok so here is my question. I always see people talking about throwing cartos out after week(s) of use. i have used smoktec and boge and to be honest i hqve gotten perfect use from them for months at a time. The boge lr i have in my lava tank has been in for a month now and still going strong. The 3.0 cigtek (sp) has been on my lava tube for almost 3 months and going strong. Am i missing some flavor drop off or something and just havent noticed since its beeb a slow change i have gotten used to or something? I find it impossible to believe that im the only one using it properly and the entire ecf community is doing it wrong lol.

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
I've come to the conclusion that it must be some combination of juice and luck...Like you, I've had cartos, both in a tank and flying solo, last a couple of months using them at least some of the time every single day. Other times, with thick sugary juices mostly, but not always, I've had to put a carto into recycling after only maybe a week. So who really knows, maybe it's just one of those things we'll never be able to answer definitively...

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
I only use my boge carto in tanks and I do change them about once a week or so it's not because they stop working or the performance drops or the flavor drops it's because the flavor changes and I can tell they are starting to get burnt around the coil and if you where to take one a part you would see what I mean

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
I only use my boge carto in tanks and I do change them about once a week or so it's not because they stop working or the performance drops or the flavor drops it's because the flavor changes and I can tell they are starting to get burnt around the coil and if you where to take one a part you would see what I mean

Hey kabonk, did you just pick up that REO Saturday night? It sure looks like one of the new ones..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread