General Supplier Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Ok is it just me or do most of the "Retail" Suppliers have no clue or no little about Business 101. First rule of retail stocking, I you run out of stock it means you ordered too few so on the next order you order more to meet the demand I'm so tired of all these suppliers that are always "Out of Stock" on common things like CE2's. This is not just a few web retailers but a majority almost every time I go to their web sites to order I see "Out Stock" I understand that shipments are coming from over seas so all the more reason to make sure you order enough to see you through the demand and the next order process. Basic Business 101, yes?

And Modders if your going invent a mod or a tank and decide to go retail and open a web site to sell your mods then make a commitment to produce more when you see there's a demand not just make a few then go out of stock for the duration. If you can't keep up then don't try to retail on a web site just sell from the forums. on word of mouth. it very frustrating to go to oder a mod and only be told "Sorry out of Stock and gee I don have any idea when I'm going to make more if at all".. Really?

Ok I’m off my soapbox and my rant..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread