Get Stainless Steel Turbo Cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
I'm not sure what you mean but I wasn't attempting an act of levity. I have a set of chromed Gator vapor 510 manual batteries that I've been using with the Joye blank cartomizers from Litecig. I just peeled the black vinyl sticker off and wiped the adhesive off with some alcohol prep pads. Came right off without a hitch. the finish underneath was a polished stainless steel. You may be using a different manufacturers carto with some stronger adhesive possibly or different manufacturing method.

I was only attempting to help you but if you feel that the attempt was some sort of insult, then I will say no more.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
I'm not sure what you mean but I wasn't attempting an act of levity. I have a set of chromed Gator vapor 510 manual batteries that I've been using with the Joye blank cartomizers from Litecig. I just peeled the black vinyl sticker off and wiped the adhesive off with some alcohol prep pads. Came right off without a hitch. the finish underneath was a polished stainless steel. You may be using a different manufacturers carto with some stronger adhesive possibly or different manufacturing method.

I was only attempting to help you but if you feel that the attempt was some sort of insult, then I will say no more.

I sincerely apologize ... I took your comments the wrong way... Bad morning and Long night, when I posted my answer

But, reason why I'm looking for a stainless steel turbo cart is because I'm going to use it in my GG AFS and AVS ... And I want it labeless because its soooooo freaking hard to get the glue off without using any chemicals...

Once again I apologize for putting my foot in my mouth ... I hope you take my apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread