Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Stainless T-tips back in stock! www.supertmanufacturing.com

YouTube - STAINLESS STEEL T-TIPS FROM SUPERTMANUFACTURING.COM

T-tip testimonials:

I got my 510 T Tip on Friday, and I'm in love. The design is perfect, and I drip into it with my 5, 6, and 10ml bottles perfectly. I also love the feel of the mouthpiece. Highly recommended.
Just got mine today!!!! David these are great. The new size of the hole is perfect for dripping.
-----
And never fear....I don't even try to hit the center of the atty any more when I drip into that beautiful brass tip, it just doesn't matter. Really! Like they say, it just works!
-----
I love these things they make things very convenient being able to drip right down the middle and my protege hits alot better with it because of that big and air tight o ring great job on this one david. Oh yeah and it looks awesome.
…I've been dripping now for over a year and these T-tips are the best quality and work perfectly for drippers.
Excellent work David....Thank You.
I got my T-tip for 901/510 about a week ago and it ROCKS !!!! it looks awesome and fits snug on both 901 and 510 attys although it is a bit tighter fit on the 510. I will be ordering a couple more after the holidays are over Thanks David, T
Just got my super-t tips and they are everything I hoped they would be. No more taking the cart tip out to drip and this is the best thing for me since that is the hardest part of quitting for me. I drive an hour through busy Houston rush hour traffic to get to work and it was just a little too much to take the tip off and then drip but this works well..
That my friend looks awsome!!! I just got my 901 T-tip in the mail today and after using a regular 901 tip(which was not bad)on my new GG Slim i must say that with the new T-tip on instead it looks sexy as hell and hits like a beasTTTTTT!!!! I can't wait to polish this little bad boy up~

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
;) .... can't blame you there it's an awesome looking device.

As well as being the consummate artisan, David is quite the photographer illustrated by some of his Super T product line photos. But, as great as the photos are, they don't do the S6 justice. You really have to have this device in your hand to appreciate it just how awesome it looks (and performs, btw).

If you showed the S6 outfitted with the T-Tip to someone who knew nothing about PVs and vaping, you could convince him/her that the device is a <cough> fuel mixing solenoid used on the space shuttle. It's *that* cool.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As well as being the consummate artisan, David is quite the photographer illustrated by some of his Super T product line photos. But, as great as the photos are, they don't do the S6 justice. You really have to have this device in your hand to appreciate it just how awesome it looks (and performs, btw).

If you showed the S6 outfitted with the T-Tip to someone who knew nothing about PVs and vaping, you could convince him/her that the device is a <cough> fuel mixing solenoid used on the space shuttle. It's *that* cool.

Fuel mixing solenoid? Yes, one could argue it IS a fuel mixing solenoid. Your finger being the activation solenoid and the atomizer mixing the air and "fuel". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread