Get your Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice, PG-Hype, Blend4 and Massive Chocolate Mint now! Available at SmokTek.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Just received some of the AV Flue Cured from smoktek. Have not ried any yet. Is this good from delivery or does it require some steeping? I guess what I am asking is has this been steeping in your stock already? I hate to try it if it too fresh. If it is better after a while I'll try to let it sit a couple weeks.
It's good to go, no steeping required, IMHO! Give it a try if you haven't already. If you haven't tried Blend 4, you might want to. I just put up more stock of it today, everything has been selling out as fast as I can get it in!

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
Received my first order today and am vaping Boba's Bounty as I type. It really IS damn good! Buh-leeeve the hype!
I bought a small bottle of this direct (I think) from alienvisions when I first started vaping. I was using a Halo G6 and regular old cartomizers. Those things totally choke on this juice! I remember being totally nonplussed by it. No flavor, little vapor, GREAT scent though. Now that I'm on the T3 bandwagon, I tried it again and HOLY ......

Got some Gorilla Juice and flue-cured also. And a Vivi Nova and a 1300mah Vision Spinner. Should ordered all that together but d'oh!
I appreciate the quick shipping!

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
When will SmokTek restock 12mg AVEjuices? Especially hype, boba & gj?
Unfortunately, I do not have an answer for you. Alien Visions made it extremely difficult for vendors to buy bulk product. They have limited the allotment to only 10 liters every "few days", but opened bulk buying up to over 15 vendors. I sit there every day checking their site to see if any product comes available, but for over three weeks now, I can't seem to get lucky. I'm about to dump the line for good, frankly. Sorry for the bad news and public venting.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Received my first order today and am vaping Boba's Bounty as I type. It really IS damn good! Buh-leeeve the hype!
I bought a small bottle of this direct (I think) from alienvisions when I first started vaping. I was using a Halo G6 and regular old cartomizers. Those things totally choke on this juice! I remember being totally nonplussed by it. No flavor, little vapor, GREAT scent though. Now that I'm on the T3 bandwagon, I tried it again and HOLY ......

Got some Gorilla Juice and flue-cured also. And a Vivi Nova and a 1300mah Vision Spinner. Should ordered all that together but d'oh!
I appreciate the quick shipping!

Good luck with a ViVi Nova if you think a carto chokes juice. I vape AVE juices exclusively and find that clearos mute the flavor too much especially with thicker high vg blends.

Best delivery device Ive used for Bobas outside of dripping and RBA (which I dont have time to fool with) are carto tanks. The 2 hole 1.7, 2.0 or 3ohm pre-punched tank cartos that Rob sells are awesome in a tank.

So much so that I recently bought 100 of them.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I've just about given up on top-coil clearos. The Vivi Nova "works" but like you, I feel that it mutes flavor. The iClear30 is better, but not much. I've tried carto-tanks (including the new Phoenix Raven filler-less carto) and I'm apparently too dense to get them to work right. Every third or fourth drag is a dry hit. And I do prime them. And I do take a pull without firing every now and then. No dice.

I'm doing something wrong. I've watched videos on youtube and I believe I'm doing everything right but I'm screwing up somewhere. I need someone knowledgeable to watch me prepare one and I bet they would be able to tell me exactly what I'm doing wrong. :p

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Good luck with a ViVi Nova if you think a carto chokes juice. I vape AVE juices exclusively and find that clearos mute the flavor too much especially with thicker high vg blends.

Best delivery device Ive used for Bobas outside of dripping and RBA (which I dont have time to fool with) are carto tanks. The 2 hole 1.7, 2.0 or 3ohm pre-punched tank cartos that Rob sells are awesome in a tank.

So much so that I recently bought 100 of them.
I have to agree, the carto tank is the best for my needs. I'm using 2-hole for what's left of my Flue Cured and Blend 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread