Get yourself some 18350s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    So I just got some vapemail, and one of the items was a pair of 18350 batteries. Been wanting to get some for a little while now.

Made my Vamo a mini just a little while ago.

It is wonderful in Mini mode. Compared to the 18650s I use, the battery time is going to be more then cut in half, but honestly, idc. The size of the Vamo in mini mode is awesome. Fits in your hand nicely, in your pocket too.. Its awesome.

For going out of the house, this is how Im gonna take the Vamo, if/when the Vamo is the mod that I choose to take with me. Ill need to carry batteries, but honestly, for how much more compact the mod is, I dont care.

If you've got a Vamo, grab some 18350s and try mini mode. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Kycap

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 14, 2013
    UK
    Made my Vamo a mini just a little while ago.
    For going out of the house, this is how Im gonna take the Vamo, if/when the Vamo is the mod that I choose to take with me. Ill need to carry batteries, but honestly, for how much more compact the mod is, I dont care.

Dont forget to get a battery case for the spare batteries, not a good idea to carry them loose.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 27, 2013
    H-Town
    Last edited:

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 20, 2013
    Illinois, USA
    I rarely use the 18650. The Vamo is clumsy enough using the 18350's. I get "maybe" 4 hrs. out of the 800mah 18350's (E-Fest & EH).

For me it's the opposite. In 18350 mode it looks good but just doesn't feel right in my hand.

Getting 24 hours of vape time with an 18650 doesn't hurt either.

MrThunderfield

Mar 23, 2013
    Finland
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread