Not open for further replies.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
You can find some great recipes by looking at cocktail recipes (without the alcohol of course) Then figure your percentages according to how much or how little is in the drink recipe. For instance 3 parts coconut cream and 1 part pineapple juice may translate to 6-8% coconut with 2-3% sweet cream and 2-3% pineapple or instead of the sweet cream you may want to try Bavarian cream. Also some flavors have another type available such as coconut candy or coconut extra that will still have a coconut flavor but maybe denser or closer to a candy coconut. So the cocktail recipes can be adapted but you will have to determine which flavors and percentages work well together
cocktails...now that i can do (though my favourite...the bloddy mary...might not be a terribly good vape...). cheers.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
this thread is a perfect example of why i've stuck around here.
knowledgeable people giving their time and sharing their experiences.
thanks all.
while last batch is steeping i've reverted back to one of my favourites...plain old cola :toast:
I am actually enjoying an Ice Cold Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and vaping some Cinnamon Vanilla DIY that is my usual ADV

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Bloody Mary's were my favorite hangover cure, I absolutely CANNOT imagine vaping it, especially now. Maybe if I NEED to throw up, LOL. I will say, I've gotten some really nice liquor flavors, and IDK if it's just I don't remember what they taste like, but I really enjoy mixing them with fruits and deserts, it's just a lovely combination.

If I can find a good sherry, I'm going to make English Trifle and vape it ALL DAY LONG, LOL.

Anna

Reactions: lupinehorror
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread