The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

getyourvapeon

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by BOOMH, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BOOMH

BOOMH Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
  2. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    no one at all???

3. izak

izak Full Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Washington
    Haven't bought from there, but I will say that the juice is rock-bottom price-wise. They carry the eGo at a decent price, but a lot of manufacturers make an eGo, so one wonders what's bringing the price down. I swear by myfreedomsmokes; great prices for everything, and the juice is of pretty good quality. Not as good as halocigs or kick bass vapor, but pretty good and a much better price when you buy more than 30mL.

As you can prolly tell by my short run of posts so far, I am very concerned with price.

4. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    I just purchase from there and so far I am happy. I know it has only been a few days and I just started but so far no compliments. Thank you for the information though, I will look into those and yes price is big for me too.

5. Beans

Beans Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Missoula Montana
    I just emailed the company, can you tell me if the have a local shop here.

6. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    No they dont have a local shop. its a internet base company. So far its been a week of using their products and I have no complaints just my eGo-T leaks a little amount once every other day or so.

7. Beans

Jan 25, 2011
    Missoula Montana
    Unfortunately it's a symptom of the eGo's tank system. They tend to leak a lot.

8. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    yeah, I have been reading about that. I haven't really tried cartomizers but so far I am liking the tank. I been trying to do some search of how to prevent it so i am going to try those methods first. Will purchase a few cartos too.

9. Beans

Jan 25, 2011
    Missoula Montana
    Boomh, are you going Saturday to the meet? I'll bring some LR Boge cartomizers for you to try. You just might like them :)

10. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    I am going to try and make it.

11. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    They got the stardust if anyone wants to try it out. I been using it for 2 weeks now and I like it. But I am not getting much flavor so I am assuming I need a higher VG in the liquid.

Just a thought, what would you (us local people) like getyourvape on to carry or suggest as product wise. I am going to ask if they would carry more variety of juice, higher vg content juice, drip tips, etc..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.