GG and Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
I just started using 510 cartomizers. The first ones I ordered fit the 510. Then I ordered somemore from the same company, Ikenvape and they would not screw in. I then ordered some from Eastmall and they would not screw in.

I don't understand why this is happening. I have ordered some 801s to see if they will work on the GG.
What could be wrong?

Regular 510 atomizers still work on the GG. The 510 cartomizers will fit the other mods that I have.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Martha loosen your unit so your center pin isn't sticking up and take your time the cartos will screw in, also when tightening your unit back up don't over tighten it because with some 510's the GG center pin will push to hard against the bottom of the carto and force a bad connection so just go easy when tightening your unit back up as soon as you feel it snug stop

Krom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
London, UK
e-cigz.co.uk
Hi Martha, another problem with cartomizers is that their plastic covering can get caught in the end cap of the GG which is a pain.

I am now starting to stock plain steel cartos (510 and KR808D) in different resistances (laser engraved with ohmage) to alleviate this problem. The 510 carto's should also work well in the AVS. I will post the results of my tests when the new 510 connectors arrive next week.

I have tried all of your suggestions and nothing works. I always that the cap off of the battery unit to screw in all atomizers and cartomizers. The cartomizers will fit all my other mods but not on the GG. I don't know what else to try. I am waiting on some 801 cartomizers to try.

Martha, can you show as a macro picture of your connector? Perhaps there is an issue.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
I just received some Premium IKV silver 510 cartimozer (soft tip) gold and they fit. The other ones I have will not fit. The battery end of those cartomizers are silver and they will not fit the GG. They will fit everything else I have. I don't know why. I will just have to order two different kind from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread