The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG spares-Items

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Jan 22, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Dontknow

Dontknow Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2013
    Devon
    As a loosely associated question... I need a new O ring kit for my Penelope. Problem is, I can’t remember which version I have...
    So... how do I determine if I have a v2 or a v3?
    Also, if someone could refresh my memory. When refilling, irrespective of how slowly and carefully I try, I’m losing far too much juice from the bottom of the atty when replacing the top cap. I’m guessing part to do with the failing O rings, though any other thoughts would be welcome...
    Thanks.

As a reminder if one is necessary, still looking for replacement glass tank(s) for armed eagle 23mm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. breminator

breminator Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2014
    Duisburg, Germany
    It`s very easy. Version 2 has the ceramic inside. V3 has the 2 post disgn without ceramic.
    As for the loosing liquid, if you have wicked the penny well with cotton (or fibre if it`s version 2) i am sure it`s a matter of the o-rings, that the penny is leaking. I am using my pennies (from v1 to 4) without any leaking issues.

• Like Like x 1
  4. upsetter21

upsetter21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2013
    Alameda, CA
    I always love the GGTS the most.

Seems I have looked for brass parts ever since my first GG... always my dream to have brass from top to bottom, including atomizer.

Is there a good place to find?:
    Brass collector tank, connector, & smooth ring
    Brass set for tilemahos

5. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    only the smooth ring is available in brass buddy

6. Dontknow

Dontknow Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2013
    Devon
    Thanks brem, that helps... though I have a nagging doubt that I may have bought a conversion kit...
    As you have all versions, is there a big difference between the seals on v2 and v3?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1