GG spares-Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
If you dont see your spare on any GG seller's site, please check my stock and ask your GG seller to bring it for you.
You can download the stock file from here:

gg-goldengreek gg mods perfect for new and advanced vapers

As a loosely associated question... I need a new O ring kit for my Penelope. Problem is, I can’t remember which version I have...
So... how do I determine if I have a v2 or a v3?
Also, if someone could refresh my memory. When refilling, irrespective of how slowly and carefully I try, I’m losing far too much juice from the bottom of the atty when replacing the top cap. I’m guessing part to do with the failing O rings, though any other thoughts would be welcome...
Thanks.

As a reminder if one is necessary, still looking for replacement glass tank(s) for armed eagle 23mm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
It`s very easy. Version 2 has the ceramic inside. V3 has the 2 post disgn without ceramic.
As for the loosing liquid, if you have wicked the penny well with cotton (or fibre if it`s version 2) i am sure it`s a matter of the o-rings, that the penny is leaking. I am using my pennies (from v1 to 4) without any leaking issues.

Reactions: imeothanasis

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
It`s very easy. Version 2 has the ceramic inside. V3 has the 2 post disgn without ceramic.
As for the loosing liquid, if you have wicked the penny well with cotton (or fibre if it`s version 2) i am sure it`s a matter of the o-rings, that the penny is leaking. I am using my pennies (from v1 to 4) without any leaking issues.

Thanks brem, that helps... though I have a nagging doubt that I may have bought a conversion kit...
As you have all versions, is there a big difference between the seals on v2 and v3?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread