GG Telescopic from Cloud9vaping UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany
G'day all,

Another new Vaper to be.. I thought lets go for the top mod out there with the power to kick my tonsils out... I've been reading this forum for a month now, without making any purchases of any products. I've hardly asked any questions at all on this excellent site, as all you Guys&Gals out there have already done so, 10 fold.. Thanks very much for all your typing skills, plus there seems to be enough text on this site to fill a very small atom...

I can already feel 3.7v going down my gob, and it's NOT going to cut the mustard for ever or better make me throw my hand rolled Golden Virginia's in the bin.

Even though I've never tried a mod, if you chew 15-20 grams of roll ups a day for 18 years ... I pretty much know I'm going to need a throat ... kick to keep me away from them for as long as this world will let us...

I have a feeling the greedy tax takers in this world will try there best to stop us from doing this until they can make some money out of it for themselves.. and yes I have signed petitions out there to stop this load of bullocks.. Coming from Australia originally it makes me feel sick that they could stop this there.. Anyway I'm not going there now..

So my choice is simple the GGTS (GG Telescopic System) is a class unit that will be able to keep up with my needs from now and into the future, from weakness to strength as it can handle 3.6v to 7.4v.. So please tell me why one needs a draw full of these mods? maybe it's like Cigs.. an addiction!! As it has been clearly pointed out to me that it will save your pocket in the long run. A very large no brainer and I'm looking forward to making some wicked juices..

So a month of reading and finally a wise choice has been made hopefully!! and long live vaping also hopefully..
Cheers from Blue 8-o

P:S Thanks to lovely Lisa for her advice.. even on a public holiday from Cloud9vaping

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
You can't go wrong with the GGTS as your first device because you can use any atty and any battery in it. No need for silly adapters or spacers. I would suggest you get a few 18650 batteries and some 901 atties. Get a Trustfire all in one charger and get some high strength juice. If you were a roll up cig user you probably will be looking for a good throat hit and the GG will deliver with the right atty and juice. Get some of the LifePo batteries from Lisa for those times when 3.7v just aint cutting it. Be sure to pick up a few HV atties for that as regular atties tend to burn the juice at HV. Welcome to the vaping club, hope you are successful in kicking the habit.

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany
You can't go wrong with the GGTS as your first device because you can use any atty and any battery in it. No need for silly adapters or spacers. I would suggest you get a few 18650 batteries and some 901 atties. Get a Trustfire all in one charger and get some high strength juice. If you were a roll up cig user you probably will be looking for a good throat hit and the GG will deliver with the right atty and juice. Get some of the LifePo batteries from Lisa for those times when 3.7v just aint cutting it. Be sure to pick up a few HV atties for that as regular atties tend to burn the juice at HV. Welcome to the vaping club, hope you are successful in kicking the habit.

Excellent tips there,
Thanks very much vapnaway... for the info...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread