GG UFS 2 WHAT ATTY's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrathor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Canton, MI
I'm loving the Cisco's. I use 3.0ohm with 2x AW Lifepo4 3.2V batts... But I could imagine how good the HH's are. I use my HH's to drip in. Oh man, the vapor I get off of such short draws is fantastic!

I'm actually liking the HH better with the UFS than I did dripping. I was going to try to modify it for a different tank, until I managed to score the UFS off of the classies. This is BY FAR the best tank I've used yet. No leaks and it is easy to get the atty wet without overdoing it. I might have to get another one for my stealth...

VPDownunder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Tasmania, Australia
I tried the HH's and loved the amount of vapour and flavour but unfortunately they repeatedly died after a week or 2, just not enough considering the price. Now I'm back to 3.0 dual coil cartos at 7.4v which are very close to the same amount of vapour and flavour, last about a week and are a hell of a lot cheaper. As for the filling I've yet to have it burn in a UFS.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I tried the HH's and loved the amount of vapour and flavour but unfortunately they repeatedly died after a week or 2, just not enough considering the price. Now I'm back to 3.0 dual coil cartos at 7.4v which are very close to the same amount of vapour and flavour, last about a week and are a hell of a lot cheaper. As for the filling I've yet to have it burn in a UFS.
I would love to be able to get a good consistent atty and the HH's look like they might be just what I've been looking for. But $22 for an atty that only lasts a week or 2 is pretty expensive. Is 1-2 weeks normal or can you get more than that with good maintenance?

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
If your HHs are breaking in 1-2 weeks then you're doing something terribly wrong or you're using an extremely dark and/or residue-heavy liquid. Vaping clear 80% vg liquid with my 2.5 ohm HH, i kept it alive for a full 2 months and only stopped using it b/c I dropped it while it was attached to my provari and it dislodged the atty connection. Hanna claims they last for as long as 8 months with proper maintenance, and I believe it 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread