GGTS battery options, really necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun

May 27, 2010
usa
first i have to point out that i have the GG slim/ double slim and i absolutely love it. i recently got the GGTS and i think its awesome as well but i do have a question...

why does anyone need so many battery combinations? it seems that there is basically 2 voltages to vape at: 3V and 7V. yes, there is one battery that allows 6V as well to be fair but basically there's 3V and 7V, high and low voltage.

my question is why is there a need for NINE different battery types when there's only really 2 different kind of vaping?!

other than battery life, which i imagine is proportional to battery size, the following EIGHT batteries give you the same vaping experience!

• 1 x CR123A 3.7v
  • 1 x 16340 3.7v
  • 1 x 17670 3.7v
  • 1 x 18350 3.7v
  • 1 x 18500 3.7v
  • 1 x 18650 3.7v
  • 1 x 18500 3.7v
  • 1 x 14500 3.7v
now, i am not an electrician and i admit to not truly understanding ohms vs Mahs but in my experience of trying a few different battery combos, the only thing that seemed to really affect the quality/ density of vapor was the voltage.

i would appreciate your input so i can become more knowledgeable.

cypresss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
The Shaolin NYC
www.youtube.com
GTts with avs is not very practical when out and about unless you want to hit someone over the head with it, where as a single 16340 l/r atty and drip tip is nice and discreet just my 2cents

Hmmm...not practical?

Just my 2 cents here, but I think it's the very definition of practical. Pick any battery, pick any atomizer, fill AVS and you're set for any out-and-about you have going on. For people like me, who have a number of mods, variations in battery size and different atomizers are a fact of life. For me, being able to pick any multitude of combinations of batt and atty is not only practical, but pleasant. I suppose "practical" is in the eye of the GG holder? :)

Jumi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Athens, Greece
Freedom is great not because all of us are going to do every possible thing we can. It's great because we have the option to do infinite things, if and when we want or need.

My GGTS usage is mostly with a single 18650, some times I use 2xcr123A (6V) or 2x16340 (7.4V) or just a 16340 or a 18350... So, apparently, I am not using all the options but the ones that I personally prefer. That's its beauty. I can buy some 18500 tomorrow and continue using my GGTS with them, options...

GTts with avs is not very practical when out and about unless you want to hit someone over the head with it, where as a single 16340 l/r atty and drip tip is nice and discreet just my 2cents

How is dripping discrete? stealth vaping certainly this is not.

Just my 2 cents...

I do understand if you mean the size maybe of the combo is noticeable while shopping ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread