Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I think he's probably involved in moving. The movers showed up tue. according to his twitter page so we're looking at more than one issue. His problem is that he's also a human being and has to deal with those human things like family too. One thing I do know is it bothers him more than it does anyone being down this long. You got to give him an A+++ for fortitude.

Without any product no one has anything to write about I guess Switcher. :blink: I got everything accept juice.

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hi switched.....hi everyone..! i'm new here...I don't know you...but truly the most frequented sites are those that have contests..ones that 'allow' for chatting as well....I would really think about it and try it when you get back...just a thought..I see you carry supplies and everyone needs those...have a few specials..run a contest...you'll gather a 'following'...and then throw contests in sort ongoing...they will sub to you...just some advice...not sure what you are looking for....there are lots of popular threads though...good luck and take care...have a great day everyone..!

unirevolt

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
MD
Hi switched.....hi everyone..! i'm new here...I don't know you...but truly the most frequented sites are those that have contests..ones that 'allow' for chatting as well....I would really think about it and try it when you get back...just a thought..I see you carry supplies and everyone needs those...have a few specials..run a contest...you'll gather a 'following'...and then throw contests in sort ongoing...they will sub to you...just some advice...not sure what you are looking for....there are lots of popular threads though...good luck and take care...have a great day everyone..!

Seriously? I'm not looking for the chance to be among 100's wanting a free $10 batt.. I'm patiently waiting to try an i06

How do you get 4100 posts in less than 2 months? Post every other minute in a contest thread.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I think he's probably involved in moving. The movers showed up tue. according to his twitter page so we're looking at more than one issue. His problem is that he's also a human being and has to deal with those human things like family too. One thing I do know is it bothers him more than it does anyone being down this long. You got to give him an A+++ for fortitude.

Without any product no one has anything to write about I guess Switcher. :blink: I got everything accept juice.

Hey gang, the DW and I have been off with our travel trailer again enjoying the delights and clean air of Arizona and New Mexico. Just got home a couple days ago and have been running around ECF to see what everybody has been saying about me while I was gone.

My sweet wife, I swear, I came down stairs this morning and she slapped a saddle on me and started riding my .... the very first thing!! Never even put a saddle blanket on me!

She's still yelling about me getting that transmission from my old truck out of the bathtub. Women just don't understand how important a clean transmission is.

Anyhow 5card, I know what you mean about "His problem is that he's also a human being and has to deal with those human things." I suffer from that too.

TT

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hey gang, the DW and I have been off with our travel trailer again enjoying the delights and clean air of Arizona and New Mexico. Just got home a couple days ago and have been running around ECF to see what everybody has been saying about me while I was gone.

My sweet wife, I swear, I came down stairs this morning and she slapped a saddle on me and started riding my .... the very first thing!! Never even put a saddle blanket on me!

She's still yelling about me getting that transmission from my old truck out of the bathtub. Women just don't understand how important a clean transmission is.

Anyhow 5card, I know what you mean about "His problem is that he's also a human being and has to deal with those human things." I suffer from that too.

TT
Good to see you back safe and sound. As far as "old ladies" go I bucked mine off yrs. ago. Been running bareback and loving it ever since.:D

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Good to see you back safe and sound. As far as "old ladies" go I bucked mine off yrs. ago. Been running bareback and loving it ever since.:D
I know what you mean 5card.

I was just telling my wife the other day that I was just giving her one more chance to straighten me out and if she didn't do it pretty danged quick ... she was gonna be history!

TT

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I know what you mean 5card.

I was just telling my wife the other day that I was just giving her one more chance to straighten me out and if she didn't do it pretty danged quick ... she was gonna be history!

TT

The only problem is every time we throw them out it's us sleeping on someone's couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread