Give Away!! - Variable voltage Supernova/MiniNova!

Status
Not open for further replies.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL

Ben, that is B E A U T I F U L !
90572d1319931912-little-praise-si-celebrating-20throwing-20stars.gif

jfh8553

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2009
Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
Would someone please explain how the 3.7v rated bats used in these mods provide 6.0v vaping. I have purchased other 3.7v mods and they sit in the drawer. I don't want yet another. I am sure you have solved the voltage conversion from 3.7v capacity to 6.0v vaping, I just can not figure it out myself??? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Would someone please explain how the 3.7v rated bats used in these mods provide 6.0v vaping. I have purchased other 3.7v mods and they sit in the drawer. I don't want yet another. I am sure you have solved the voltage conversion from 3.7v capacity to 6.0v vaping, I just can not figure it out myself??? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

Since Ben didn't follow up on this question...

It uses a variable transformer... a simple transformer uses magnetic inductance through two coils. The number of winds in the first and second coils determines if the voltage is increased or decreased. See this wkipedia page for a more complete description of transformers in general Transformer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread