GIVEAWAY! Ejuices.com FreeMax Gemm - 30 Kits + $200!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Lol, You don't know how happy I am to see I am not the only one that didn't get a reply yet, I was hoping I sent my email info where I was suppose to as I'm still learning my way around the Forum
It really is a learning process I'm always nervous that I didn't do something correctly especially with something like this. I will let you know when I get contacted and would love it if you could do the same for me. Looks like they just want to get everyone together I wasn't expecting a response this quickly but you know how it is... paranoia of making a mistake gets to you especially when it comes to vape mail :)

Reactions: VaPorrini

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
It really is a learning process I'm always nervous that I didn't do something correctly especially with something like this. I will let you know when I get contacted and would love it if you could do the same for me. Looks like they just want to get everyone together I wasn't expecting a response this quickly but you know how it is... paranoia of making a mistake gets to you especially when it comes to vape mail :)
Exactly, I couldn't have said it any better than that, like you said it Def. is a learning process and it doesn't take much for me to get anxiety, I would hate to lose out on something that doesn't happen to me often lol... I will Def. let you know when I hear something and Thank you for doing the same bud

Reactions: AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Has everyone checked in? I know with contests sometimes if they don't get the response within a certain period of time the person forfeits their prize. Hopefully that would only apply to the persons who have not acknowledged their winnings and not the entire contest winner group. I'm not impatient for a generous prize I just don't want anyone losing their prize so maybe if I bump this they'll get an alert. So bump :)

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
Has everyone checked in? I know with contests sometimes if they don't get the response within a certain period of time the person forfeits their prize. Hopefully that would only apply to the persons who have not acknowledged their winnings and not the entire contest winner group. I'm not impatient for a generous prize I just don't want anyone losing their prize so maybe if I bump this they'll get an alert. So bump :)
I still have yet to be contacted.

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
Yup, I sent my Email... I know a couple days ago low_tar_neil said he only received 4 responses?!

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
Lol, yea I meant that I sent him my Email info... I actually just received an Email from eJuice.com about an hour ago asking for my Shipping info. etc, it also said that I had to make a $1 (minimum) purchase bcuz of FDA Rules?! I'm not sure of the Form of Payment they want me to use but I sent them my info so now I'm just waiting for another Reply!

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
Lol, yea I meant that I sent him my Email info... I actually just received an Email from eJuice.com about an hour ago asking for my Shipping info. etc, it also said that I had to make a $1 (minimum) purchase bcuz of FDA Rules?! I'm not sure of the Form of Payment they want me to use but I sent them my info so now I'm just waiting for another Reply!
It's a good thing you said that. I had an email too. I overlooked it as I had just skimmed things and thought it was just another newsletter email. Thanks!

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
It's a good thing you said that. I had an email too. I overlooked it as I had just skimmed things and thought it was just another newsletter email. Thanks!
Haha, that's funny bcuz I thought that's all it was too until I opened it... I meant to post it on here right after I received it but got sidetracked... But anyways, You're Welcome & I'm glad you didn't miss it

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Awesome I also got my notification via email. It is law in the United States that no business can give away free tobacco-related gear via contest so that's why you have to make a minimum purchase in my email I simply asked them for further instructions on how I can satisfy that requirement. It's more like the contest is a 99% discount coupon rather than a free gift so as to satisfy the FDA LOL congratulations everyone!

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
Awesome I also got my notification via email. It is law in the United States that no business can give away free tobacco-related gear via contest so that's why you have to make a minimum purchase in my email I simply asked them for further instructions on how I can satisfy that requirement. It's more like the contest is a 99% discount coupon rather than a free gift so as to satisfy the FDA LOL congratulations everyone!
Thank you & Congrats to you as well ... Yea, I thought maybe Pay-Pal but that will work even better... I had 2 similar Giveaways I had won that had given a code to use on their site, one of them charged the shipping cost and the other didn't? Idk, I guess we will find out soon haha

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Thank you & Congrats to you as well ... Yea, I thought maybe Pay-Pal but that will work even better... I had 2 similar Giveaways I had won that had given a code to use on their site, one of them charged the shipping cost and the other didn't? Idk, I guess we will find out soon haha
They could go the PayPal route as well that's a common one. I guess as you said we'll all find out.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I received my information on how to claim my prize today via email. I may have messed up because it says that you have to send a reply to them saying that you have received the code before they'll activate the code and I didn't see that because I was excited so I just followed the link. It did go through on their site via their link so I guess we'll see. But I think technically I was supposed to send them notification that I had received the offer

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
So thank you to eJuices.com and @low_tar_neil for hosting this giveaway. My freemax gemm kit arrived today very quick shipping it wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow and honestly I didn't think it would be here for quite a while considering the season. I usually use removable battery items but when I leave the house I take an all in one. I've been using the same all-in-one for 3 years or the same kind and I think I'm going to be replacing it with this freemax gemm. I'll be sure to leave a review on another part of this forum that gets more views but I have never used a sub tank that had better flavor than this this rivals many of my RTAs and even some of my rdas! This thing is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread