[Giveaway] Enter to win the latest Vaporesso Sky Solo kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seliskar

Dec 24, 2018
Minneapolis
I love the looks & sound of both, but if I had to choose just one, I'd go with the QF Solo simply because of the battery size! :eek: I'm still trying to find the perfect setup for myself, so I can have that ADV! I've been vaping off and on for 6+ years now, and always end up going back to the analogs in times of high stress (like the holidays). Honestly, either one would be great. I've not yet tried any Vaporesso products, but have had an Orca in my wish list for months now, but the less than 1000mah battery has held me back on buying it. As for color? Rainbow all day, everyday! Or stainless, or black... even blue would be great for my blueberry e-juices! ^_^ This would be the perfect Xmas gift for me. I asked my family for vape supplies, and didn't get anything of the sort. LOL

Thanks for the awesome giveaway and opportunity to win either of these devices, and for the opportunity to win one!

Good luck everyone & happy holidays! xoxo

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
lights.gif

Portable size, isn't it?
It does look perfect for running around, I love the small size. Vape Kits | Sky Solo Kit | Vaporesso is a WINNER, Thanks @Vaporesso_Chelsea and

arg-dancing-happy-holidays-red-sm-url[1].gif

lights.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread