Giveaway - Freemax Maxpod 10 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitor santos

Sep 3, 2015
Hello everybody!

We have another giveaway, this time from Freemax who are showcasing their new pod system, the Maxpod - a pocket size 550mAh Mesh coil flavor machine!

The giveaway will run until the 14th, and once again is for ECF members only!

This time all you need to do is tell us, how many vape devices do you own?

Find out more about the Maxpod here

View attachment 882783

Hi, now I have 7 vape systems.

Debbie Lee

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Burbank Ca.
I have 10 and 6 are about to stop working. I would love to win :) I have never had a pod to vape from. I normally use Subvod kits from kanger tech. I have a couple of mods one is a box mini the other is a smok mod. :) I'm suppose to be getting two subvod kits from Vapor Lounge, which I ordered on 4/27/20, But because of the coved virus all the preordered ones are at the ports. I spoke Alan yesterday and that's what I was informed about. It sux this stupid virus. Especially since all the flavor bans are starting to take effect. Now NEW YORK :rolleyes: :censored:

Last edited:
Hi again, I hope you got my device sappy story! haha. I am reading over some of the comments and it seems I am a collector or do we call it... obsessive?? I had like 40 something.. then now I have ****drawing a blank*****:glug::admin: I just counted them again and I have 20 now. My roommate bought me a lot of them after I got robbed. Some of them are hers but most of them are mine. She felt so bad. But no matter how bad she felt... I have come to love the internet because people or humans are just not like they used to be. If you read my first post you will see why I am saying all of this. Anyway, I am glad to see people reacting to the contest. I thought this website sold e-cigs and other stuff, but is it just to chat about different types of e-cigs? I love this site. So much algorhims had to go into it. It is cool how a lot of people that smoke e-cigs are nerds (and I mean that in a good way). If you meet someone who has never smoked or done anything else, do you they seem stiff??? :facepalm::tumble:

Darkgentleman

May 21, 2015
Hello everybody!

We have another giveaway, this time from Freemax who are showcasing their new pod system, the Maxpod - a pocket size 550mAh Mesh coil flavor machine!

View attachment 882783

Honestly I'm probably lowly on this list with a total of maybe eight and only three of them work currently lol

Mombie74

May 14, 2020
NE
everybody! New member! Apologies ahead of time if I'm not posting or replying appropriately, might take me a minute to catch on...I'm quite literally new to this type of site/room. Thank you for having me!
I have 2 small vape pens. 1 Smok & 1 UWell...unfortunately, both are on their path to my box of parts I would absolutely to win this giveaway as is an issue at this moment! PICK ME, PICK ME PLZ!! Thanks! Y'all have a blessed day.

View attachment 882783

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread