Giveaway - Freemax Maxpod 10 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenV

Oct 25, 2019
Hello everybody!

We have another giveaway, this time from Freemax who are showcasing their new pod system, the Maxpod - a pocket size 550mAh Mesh coil flavor machine!

The giveaway will run until the 14th, and once again is for ECF members only!

This time all you need to do is tell us, how many vape devices do you own?

Find out more about the Maxpod here

View attachment 882783
I have 5.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I have been vaping for almost 10 yrs. (and an ECF member for a little longer than that...) so my devices are pretty much a history of vaping, and I have never thought about counting them... :shock: LOL
And thanks to the generosity of the many vendors on the ECF, and their contests (not to mention being a Lucky Lady) I was kept in vaping supplies through some very tough times.
I have always tried to 'pay it forward' by helping other people get started, and even holding a few Contests of my own... both here and on FaceBook. :wub:

So if I should be "Lucky" enough to win one of these Freemax Maxpods, I would like to have another number drawn and have the Prize given to that person!! :thumbs:

I also want to give a HUGE THANKS to the ECF and all of the Vendors who have made this such a great place...

Best of Luck to all who enter!!! :thumb:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Opinionated
I have one standard o2 pur pen , one super o2 pur pen,one Smok nord 2, one smok TPV12 prince stick, one juul device , one premium voodoo evod kit

Hello everybody!

We have another giveaway, this time from Freemax who are showcasing their new pod system, the Maxpod - a pocket size 550mAh Mesh coil flavor machine!

View attachment 882783

Bethdonna

Dec 17, 2017
Hello everybody!

View attachment 882783
I have roughly 50!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread