[GIVEAWAY] NEW PRODUCT RELEASED--VOOPOO CALIBER 110W KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xedus

Jul 25, 2018
Missouri
As someone who just quit smoking 2 months and moved onto vaping. I would say the advantages are being very portable. I personally for whatever reason like a heavy mouth to lung feel. I get somewhat of the satisfaction of a regular cigarette. Most of the pen style devices I've used however like the d19 doesnt give me that feel. Carrying a box mod around work wont work for me so I have to stick with the pen style. This looks great with the long lasting battery and appears to give a good mouth to lung. Would love to try it out. As far a negative I'm not completely sure as I've said I'm new to vaping but it would seem that bubble glass would break easy for someone like me who works outside with their hands. But I would love to try this thing out and put it through its paces.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
Wow that’s one nice looking stick-o-power!
-Portablity
-Easy to keep in the upright position in my purse
-Nice to have a stealthy vape for when you need a power hit for sneaky vaping;)
-There are juices that taste better in a cloud chucking machine.
-Batt life
- VooPoo says it all.

0ff to check out YouTube
TYVM for the exciting chance!
Vonnie
I’m back the deal maker 3000 mah rba with gene chip
After reading, the only thing that I would do improve this is to have variable wattage ability.

Last edited:

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
I like VOOPOO CALIBER.
First of all, it has a cool design.
Second, a wide selection of colors.
And of course a 3000mAh capacity Battery and Gene Chip!
Great kit!

The main advantage is of course the compactness of this set!
Thank you for participating! Congratulations! You are the winner this time. Please contact for shipping details asap.

• Winner
Reactions: liblue1

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Wow that’s one nice looking stick-o-power!
-Portablity
-Easy to keep in the upright position in my purse
-Nice to have a stealthy vape for when you need a power hit for sneaky vaping;)
-There are juices that taste better in a cloud chucking machine.
-Batt life
- VooPoo says it all.

0ff to check out YouTube
TYVM for the exciting chance!
Vonnie
I’m back the deal maker 3000 mah rba with gene chip
After reading, the only thing that I would do improve this is to have variable wattage ability.
Thank you for the comment! Very appreciate it. Good luck next time! :)

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
As someone who just quit smoking 2 months and moved onto vaping. I would say the advantages are being very portable. I personally for whatever reason like a heavy mouth to lung feel. I get somewhat of the satisfaction of a regular cigarette. Most of the pen style devices I've used however like the d19 doesnt give me that feel. Carrying a box mod around work wont work for me so I have to stick with the pen style. This looks great with the long lasting battery and appears to give a good mouth to lung. Would love to try it out. As far a negative I'm not completely sure as I've said I'm new to vaping but it would seem that bubble glass would break easy for someone like me who works outside with their hands. But I would love to try this thing out and put it through its paces.
Thank you for the comment! Very appreciate it. Good luck next time! :)

Det313

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2017
I didn’t check the date. I was tired. At least I’m not rude. Glad that I could provide some entertainment for your fat ....
I don't know who was being rude. It was a fail from mine and your end. I was laughing at the fact that neither of us checked the date. But I guess I see why you would think I was laughing at you cause you pulled the same lazy move as I did and not read the comments above.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread